• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Has Anyone Made a Mini Catty Jan/Feb Yet?

In summary, the "Mini Catty Jan Feb" is a limited edition catalog released by Pampered Chef in January and February. It includes exclusive products and bundles, seasonal recipes, and usage tips. The catalog is typically available from mid to late January until the end of February, but availability may vary. After February, the products and bundles from the catalog will no longer be available for purchase. There may also be special discounts and promotions for these products. They can be ordered online through a consultant's website or the Pampered Chef website, but availability may vary and some products may only be purchased through a consultant.
skaugchef
Gold Member
I'm looking for a Mini Catty Jan/Feb ??? Has anyone made one yet. If not, I'd love one. Thanks

Amy

Do you mean the mini-catalog sling purse? We haven't earned it yet. YOU can still earn one in January! Check out the promotions page on Consultant's Corner.

I think she's referring to the mini catty insert with the Jan/Feb specials on it ;)

Yep, Shelby is right.

Yes, thank you! Thank you!

Related to Has Anyone Made a Mini Catty Jan/Feb Yet?

1. What is the "Mini Catty Jan Feb" and how is it different from other catalogs?

The "Mini Catty Jan Feb" is a special edition catalog released in January and February by Pampered Chef. It features limited edition products and exclusive bundles that are only available during this time. It also includes seasonal recipes and tips for using the products.

2. When will the "Mini Catty Jan Feb" be available?

The "Mini Catty Jan Feb" is typically released in mid to late January and is available until the end of February. However, availability may vary depending on your location and consultant.

3. Can I purchase items from the "Mini Catty Jan Feb" after February?

No, the "Mini Catty Jan Feb" products and bundles are only available during the months of January and February. Once the catalog period ends, these items will no longer be available for purchase.

4. Are there any discounts or promotions for "Mini Catty Jan Feb" products?

Yes, there are often special discounts and promotions for "Mini Catty Jan Feb" products. These can include bundle deals, free items with purchase, or special pricing. Be sure to check with your consultant for the latest promotions.

5. Can I order from the "Mini Catty Jan Feb" online?

Yes, you can order from the "Mini Catty Jan Feb" online through your consultant's website or through the Pampered Chef website. However, availability may vary and some products may only be available for purchase through a consultant.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chef4u2
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
chef4u2
  • kam
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies