• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Has Anyone Got Their Sellathon Products and Change Over Kits?

In summary, a Sellathon product is a limited edition product offered exclusively to Pampered Chef consultants at the annual conference. A Change Over Kit is a package of new products and materials given to consultants at the conference to help them transition to the new product line. These items can only be purchased at the conference by registered consultants. The Change Over Kit includes new products, business materials, and training resources, and may also include exclusive products and special offers. The Sellathon products and Change Over Kits are not available for purchase after the conference.
jrstephens
I know they should be arriving soon. Let us know when you get them!!! I am anxiously awaiting mine (not patiently:D ).

I just qualifed for this months sella thon producst last night WHOOO!!!

mommyhugz1978 said:
I just qualifed for this months sella thon producst last night WHOOO!!!

Great job Leah!!!!

My guess is another week or so. Directors are supposed to have change over kits by the end of the month, and we ususally get our products a couple of days ahead also

Hi there! I completely understand your excitement and anticipation for your new products to arrive. I can assure you that they will be worth the wait! As soon as they arrive, be sure to let us know how you like them. I'm always happy to hear feedback from fellow chefs. Happy cooking!

Related to Has Anyone Got Their Sellathon Products and Change Over Kits?

1. What is a Sellathon product and Change Over Kit?

A Sellathon product is a special product offered exclusively to Pampered Chef consultants during our annual conference. It is a limited edition product that is only available for purchase at the conference. A Change Over Kit is a package of new products and materials that consultants receive at the conference to help them transition to the new product line.

2. How can I purchase a Sellathon product or Change Over Kit?

The Sellathon product and Change Over Kit can only be purchased at the annual conference. You must be a registered consultant and attend the conference in order to purchase these items.

3. What is included in the Change Over Kit?

The Change Over Kit includes new products, business materials, and training resources to help consultants transition to the new product line. It may also include exclusive products and special offers.

4. Can I purchase a Sellathon product or Change Over Kit if I am unable to attend the conference?

No, the Sellathon product and Change Over Kit are only available for purchase at the conference. If you are unable to attend, you may be able to purchase these items from a fellow consultant who attended the conference.

5. Are the Sellathon products and Change Over Kits available for purchase after the conference?

No, the Sellathon products and Change Over Kits are only available for purchase at the conference. Once the conference is over, these items will no longer be available for purchase.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ChefChris
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
milkangel
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • cookingmommy
  • Products and Tips
Replies