• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Has Anyone Ever Had Their Director

In summary, your old director did not meet the requirements for directorship for 3 months in a row, so your clustermates re-assigned you to your new Director.
kncmurray
Gold Member
relinquish their directorship? I just recently got a letter that mine did and the name of my new director. Am I suppose to contact her or she me?

Thanks!

I would go ahead and contact your new director. Basically what happened was your old director did not meet the requirements for directorship for 3 months in a row....and I believe she even had another 3 months to try to repromote.

In my cluster a director just resigned so all of her downline is now coming to our meeting. It's kind of too bad, she had a lot of new consultants, I think they kind of feel abandoned.
I would imagine she will be contacting you but it wouldn't hurt to call her and introduce yourself.

I would go ahead and contact her. That way she knows you are a go-getter and sorry to say it but she'll be more likely to work with you.

There is a gal in my group who just resigned her directorship not because she was not meeting requirements but because it was not a fit with her family. she was doing great and has/had a gal on her team very clost to promoting as well.

cmdtrgd said:
I would go ahead and contact your new director. Basically what happened was your old director did not meet the requirements for directorship for 3 months in a row....and I believe she even had another 3 months to try to repromote.
If she re promotes in 3 months do I have her back as a director or do I stay with the new one I have been assigned to?

You and your clustermates would have still been assigned to her (your old Director) during repromotion, so my guess is that you're now permanently assigned to your new Director.There is information on relinquishment and repromotion on pages 13-14 of the Director Policies (which are on CC for all consultants to read).

My director is still active, but she's overwhelmed with life right now and since I'm seriously working to step up the business, has reccomended that I get some coaching from my advanced director. Went to her meeting last night and she will call me later this week.

The AD has always done so much to reach out to her downline, even those of us wayyy down here ... so I don't feel like I'm crashing the party.

Related to Has Anyone Ever Had Their Director

1. Have any Pampered Chef consultants had success with their director?

Yes, many Pampered Chef consultants have had great success working with their director. Our directors are experienced and knowledgeable in the company's products and business strategies, and they provide valuable support and guidance for their team members to help them achieve their goals.

2. How do I know if my director is the right fit for me?

It's important to have a good rapport and communication with your director, as well as trust and respect. You can also ask for referrals from other consultants who have worked with that director to get a better idea of their leadership style and how they have helped their team members succeed.

3. Can I switch to a different director if I'm not happy with my current one?

Yes, you can request to switch to a different director if you feel that your current one is not the right fit for you. We want all of our consultants to have a positive and productive experience with their directors, so we are happy to accommodate requests for changes.

4. Will my director help me with my business goals and strategies?

Yes, your director is there to support and guide you in all aspects of your Pampered Chef business. They can provide advice and resources for setting and achieving your business goals, as well as help you develop effective strategies for growing your business.

5. How often should I communicate with my director?

It is recommended to have regular communication with your director, whether it's through phone calls, emails, or in-person meetings. This can vary depending on your individual needs and goals, but staying in touch with your director can help keep you motivated and on track towards success.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
friday
  • ChefBeckyD
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
pampchefsarah
  • Bren706
  • General Chat
Replies