• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Happy! Happy! Birthday!Janet!!!

In summary, Janet's day has been full of events. She played in a softball tournament and injured her ankle. She got a tetanus shot and is working. She also has to close a show.
Ginger428
Gold Member
Janet,
Have a WONERFUL Day.....:D

Happy Birthday, Janet :sing:
Happy Birthday :sing:
Happy Birthday, Janet! :sing:

Boy, I'm full of singin' today! It's a good thing you can't hear me though! LOL

Have a great day, Janet! :D

http://i210.photobucket.com/albums/bb315/chefann1138/smilies/oregonian_bdayparty.gif

birthday.jpg

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!:balloon:

:balloon::balloon:Happy Happy Birthday Janet!!!!! ENJOY!:balloon::balloon:

Happy Birthday Janet. Here's wishing it's a great one!!! Enjoy!

Happy Birthday! I hope your day is filled with joy, peace, and the love of friends and family. :)

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JANET!!:balloon::balloon:

Happy Birthday!!

Have a great day!

Happy Birthday Dear Janet!!!!!!!

Happy Birthday Janet! Have a wonderful day.....

birthday.gif

Have a wonderful birthday Janet!!

Awww..... Janet! Have a great day, hun! Happy Birthday and may God Bless you even more abundantly than He already does! So what are you doing today to celebrate? Anyway, as I said, have a great day And Happy Birthday to you!:sing::sing:;):balloon::D

Have a great Birthday Janet - hope it's filled with much happiness!

Hope you have a great day. Happy, Happy Birthday!

Happy Birthday, Janet!!!! Have a wonderful day!:balloon::balloon::balloon:

Have a wonderful birthday Janet!

Have a fabulous day!:balloon::balloon::balloon:

Have a great one, Janet!

Happy Birthday Janet!! Have a great day today!! Nothing too crazy though! ;)

Happy Birthday, Janet! Don't dig up anything crazy out of your yard today... :D

Happy Birthday!

Thanks guys!Well, last night I played in a church softball tournament and a lefty was up that ONLY hits over the fence, well he decided to use all that force and hit it right at me at 2nd base. Since I'm a little older than I used to be, I don't bend over as fast so my glove wasn't quite to the ball when it went full-force into the side of my ankle. If I reacted a second or two quicker I could have still thrown him out! :( The ball went off my ankle with a loud crack, went 2 feet and spun to a dead stop. So, my left ankle is a little bigger than normal today - about twice but really not bad compared to what I thought it would be.Then, I got a tetnus shot this a.m. since the only day they do shot clinic is Tuesdays and I'm too cheap to pay for a whole doctor visit for a measly shot.Then, I did my morning routine of things at work and now HAD to pop in here.I'll be working the rest of the day, closing a show that my host got from $250 on Saturday to up to $500 - yeah! An $1100 month in 2 shows! I have a 3rd, but it won't close until Aug. 2nd.As far as digging goes - nope, not digging up the yard. ;)Dinner, well, who knows, DH and kids haven't officially remembered my birthday yet. (I know DH knows!!!!) He has to work late at camp so I'll either feed the rest of us or wait for him. Maybe I'll see if any local places have free birthday meals! LOL!That's the plan...My co-workers were great and said "Happy Birthday" when I came in but I have some co-workers across the hall in a serious state of PMS making life miserable. Oh well, if they get too bad, I'll shut my office door! :) Change the people or change the people or just plain ignore them!

Happy birthday!! Take care of that ankle and if it continues to swell, get it looked at, you might have chipped it.

happy Birthday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

janetupnorth said:
Thanks guys!

Well, last night I played in a church softball tournament and a lefty was up that ONLY hits over the fence, well he decided to use all that force and hit it right at me at 2nd base. Since I'm a little older than I used to be, I don't bend over as fast so my glove wasn't quite to the ball when it went full-force into the side of my ankle. If I reacted a second or two quicker I could have still thrown him out! :( The ball went off my ankle with a loud crack, went 2 feet and spun to a dead stop. So, my left ankle is a little bigger than normal today - about twice but really not bad compared to what I thought it would be.

Then, I got a tetnus shot this a.m. since the only day they do shot clinic is Tuesdays and I'm too cheap to pay for a whole doctor visit for a measly shot.

Then, I did my morning routine of things at work and now HAD to pop in here.

I'll be working the rest of the day, closing a show that my host got from $250 on Saturday to up to $500 - yeah! An $1100 month in 2 shows! I have a 3rd, but it won't close until Aug. 2nd.

As far as digging goes - nope, not digging up the yard. ;)

Dinner, well, who knows, DH and kids haven't officially remembered my birthday yet. (I know DH knows!!!!) He has to work late at camp so I'll either feed the rest of us or wait for him. Maybe I'll see if any local places have free birthday meals! LOL!

That's the plan...

My co-workers were great and said "Happy Birthday" when I came in but I have some co-workers across the hall in a serious state of PMS making life miserable. Oh well, if they get too bad, I'll shut my office door! :) Change the people or change the people or just plain ignore them!

Too bad you're on the other side of the pond....I'd make you a Birthday Cake!

(you don't have any family reunions coming up do you?)

PChefPEI said:
Happy Birthday, Janet! :sing:

:D

And MANY moreeeeeeeeeeeeee:sing:

Have an AMAZING day Janet!

Wishing you a very happy and pampered birthday, Janet!!!!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JANET!!! Have a very special day!

Happy Birthday Janet!

Happy Birthday Janet :)

Happy birthday may all your wishes come true today

Hope you have a pampered birthday!!:D

Happy Birthday! May you be able to rest as much as your heart (and ankle!) desires!

Sorry no cute colors, fonts, or graphics (I can't even figure out how to give myself an avatar!!) but I do hope you have a great day!

Take care of your ankle. My "not as young as he used to be" husband broke his ankle last year playing church ball. See a doctor if it doesn't get better. He walked on a broken ankle for 3 WEEKS before I could get him to admit he should see a doctor!

Happy Birthday!!!

GeorgiaPeach said:
Sorry no cute colors, fonts, or graphics (I can't even figure out how to give myself an avatar!!) but I do hope you have a great day!

Take care of your ankle. My "not as young as he used to be" husband broke his ankle last year playing church ball. See a doctor if it doesn't get better. He walked on a broken ankle for 3 WEEKS before I could get him to admit he should see a doctor!

I will, it only swelled when upright and mobile and the EMT/mother in me is watching it. Swelling should go down within 2-3 days or it will be checked out.

I'll just have to get some epsom salts and I have a good excuse to put my feet up tonight. :D

I can relate to the "not as young as I used to be" syndrome. But, I'm determined to stay active and somewhat fit. :)

Happy Birthday!

Happy Birthday! :)
Make the best of it!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I'm glad I logged on cause I sure wouldn't have wanted to miss this!

Happy Birthday!

Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday dear Janet, Happy Birthday to you!!

Happy Birthday Janet! I hope you had a wonderful day - even if your DH DID forget....DOH!

Hope your day was happy and your ankle didn't spoil your day (or was that your husband?)

Happy Birthday, albeit a day late! :)

Thanks guys, since yesterday was uneventful, I'll take wishes a day late. ;)

<H2>1. What is "Happy! Happy! Birthday! Janet!!! Janet, Have a WONERFUL Day.....:D" all about?</H2><p>"Happy! Happy! Birthday! Janet!!! Janet, Have a WONERFUL Day.....:D" is a common phrase used to wish someone a happy birthday and to express excitement and well wishes for their special day.</p><H2>2. Is it appropriate to use "Happy! Happy! Birthday! Janet!!! Janet, Have a WONERFUL Day.....:D" for anyone's birthday?</H2><p>Yes, this phrase can be used for anyone's birthday, not just for someone named Janet. It is a fun and enthusiastic way to wish someone a happy birthday.</p><H2>3. Can I use this phrase in a professional setting?</H2><p>It depends on the context and the relationship you have with the person. In a professional setting, it may be more appropriate to use a more formal greeting, but if you have a close and friendly relationship with the person, it may be okay to use this phrase.</p><H2>4. Are there any variations of this phrase?</H2><p>Yes, there are many variations of this phrase such as "Happy Birthday Janet! Wishing you a fantastic day!", "Cheers to another year, Janet! Happy birthday!", or "Happy birthday to the best Janet ever! Have an amazing day!"</p><H2>5. Can I use this phrase in a card or social media post?</H2><p>Absolutely! It can be a great way to add a fun and personal touch to your birthday wishes. Just make sure to use appropriate punctuation and capitalization in written messages.</p>

Related to Happy! Happy! Birthday!Janet!!!

1. What is "Happy! Happy! Birthday! Janet!!! Janet, Have a WONERFUL Day.....:D" all about?

"Happy! Happy! Birthday! Janet!!! Janet, Have a WONERFUL Day.....:D" is a common phrase used to wish someone a happy birthday and to express excitement and well wishes for their special day.

2. Is it appropriate to use "Happy! Happy! Birthday! Janet!!! Janet, Have a WONERFUL Day.....:D" for anyone's birthday?

Yes, this phrase can be used for anyone's birthday, not just for someone named Janet. It is a fun and enthusiastic way to wish someone a happy birthday.

3. Can I use this phrase in a professional setting?

It depends on the context and the relationship you have with the person. In a professional setting, it may be more appropriate to use a more formal greeting, but if you have a close and friendly relationship with the person, it may be okay to use this phrase.

4. Are there any variations of this phrase?

Yes, there are many variations of this phrase such as "Happy Birthday Janet! Wishing you a fantastic day!", "Cheers to another year, Janet! Happy birthday!", or "Happy birthday to the best Janet ever! Have an amazing day!"

5. Can I use this phrase in a card or social media post?

Absolutely! It can be a great way to add a fun and personal touch to your birthday wishes. Just make sure to use appropriate punctuation and capitalization in written messages.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
babywings76
  • Ginger428
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Geekgirl69
  • Ginger428
  • General Chat
Replies