• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Happy Birthday to Twhipple and Chefmerry!!!

In summary, for baking a birthday cake, we recommend a classic round cake pan, cake leveler, angled icing spatula, pastry blender, and decorating set. For quick and easy recipes, we offer mini taco cups, veggie pizza, and fruit skewers. Special deals and promotions are often available for birthday celebrations, and many of our products can be personalized for a unique gift. For someone who loves cooking, our professional chef's knife, cast iron skillet, and silicone cooking utensils are great options, or they can choose their own favorites with a Pampered Chef gift card.
thechefofnorthbend
A little something from me to you!!

'Twas a day in December,
A day to remember,
A day when your birthday was here.
When out of the blue,
A friend named Darby, who,
Appeared bearing lox, bagels and beer.
Claimed Darb, "It won't do,
This gumbo-type stew,
Sit down, have a nosh and a brew."

"Are you crazy?" you bellowed,
(You're usually mellow),
"I cannot drink beer and eat lox.
I've got no Tabasco,
No peppers, alas oh,
And besides, I'm not wearing red socks!"

"Aha!" countered Darb
As she leapt to the desk,
And drew forth a present quite swiftly.
"Tabasco ain't happenin'
And peppers is fattenin',
But with these you'll be looking quite nifty!"

So down they both sat
And proceeded to chat,
While stuffing their faces with glee;
When Darb turned to you
With a slap and a coo, cried
"The best part, it's totally free!"

Silly, yes...but aren't birthdays at this age supposed to be silly?? Have a good one!! (until next year...):cool:

Last edited:
Happy Birthday to you both! That was cute Darby. I expect a poem next month on my bday now!

Happy birthday TWhipple and chefmerry.

Great poem Darby.

Related to Happy Birthday to Twhipple and Chefmerry!!!

1. What products do you recommend for baking a birthday cake?

For baking a birthday cake, we recommend our classic round cake pan, our cake leveler to ensure even layers, our angled icing spatula for smooth frosting, our pastry blender for mixing ingredients, and our decorating set for adding fun designs.

2. Can you suggest any quick and easy recipes for a birthday party?

Yes, we have a variety of quick and easy recipes perfect for a birthday party. Some popular options include our mini taco cups, veggie pizza, and fruit skewers. You can find these recipes and more on our website.

3. Are there any special deals for birthday celebrations?

Yes, we often have special deals and promotions for birthday celebrations. Be sure to check our website and social media pages for any current offers. You can also contact your local Pampered Chef consultant for personalized recommendations and deals.

4. Can I personalize any of your products for a birthday gift?

Absolutely! Many of our products can be personalized with names, initials, or special messages. Our cutting boards, kitchen towels, and aprons are popular options for personalized birthday gifts. Contact your local Pampered Chef consultant for more information and options.

5. Do you have any recommendations for a birthday gift for someone who loves cooking?

We have a wide range of products perfect for cooking enthusiasts. Some top picks include our professional chef's knife, cast iron skillet, and silicone cooking utensils. You can also consider giving a Pampered Chef gift card so they can choose their own favorite products!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• lacychef
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • thechefofnorthbend
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
pamperedharriet
Back