• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Happy Birthday Teresa: A Wonderful Day with Mom and Lucy

In summary, a conversation took place about a birthday celebration and a gift given by a child. The gift was a multi-color beaded necklace and bracelet, and the child was very excited to give it. The conversation also mentioned plans to attend a conference with family, and the birthday person expressed gratitude for the well-wishes. The conversation ended with the birthday person expressing happiness with their special day.
Ginger428
Gold Member
Have a WONDERFUL Day. Tell Lucy to be nice to mom today....;)

She bought my gift yesterday and she wanted to give it to me last night but she kept taking it back to her room. She would bring the gift out and say Happy Birthday and then run back to her room and hide it. She did this about 4 or 5 times. I am just about to wake her up for school

Thank You Ginger.

Have a great day:D

whiteyteresa said:
She bought my gift yesterday and she wanted to give it to me last night but she kept taking it back to her room. She would bring the gift out and say Happy Birthday and then run back to her room and hide it. She did this about 4 or 5 times. I am just about to wake her up for school

Thank You Ginger.

That is sooooooooooo cute, now you have to share what it is!!!;)

Happy birthday! I hope all of your birthday wishes come true.

Happy Happy Day Theresa!

Happy, Happy Birthday!!!!!
:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Ginger428 said:
That is sooooooooooo cute, now you have to share what it is!!!;)

Lucy gave me a multi-color beaded necklace & bracelet

I love it.

She was so excited to give it to me.

She is sooooooo amazing!!!

Ginger,

You just might get to meet Lucy. Whitey (my husband), Lucy and me are going to make the national conference a family thing. We are going to leave 2 days before conference - travel and sight see, then I will attend conference and they will sight see in Chicago and then we will take two more days getting home. So you just might be able to meet this amazing little girl.

Thanks for everything

~

Happy Birthday!!! Enjoy your day!!

That is so sweet! Gifts from our kids - who are soooo excited about giving - are the best gifts of all!

Happy Birthday! Your daughter sounds like a cutey. :)

You can read her story under Photo - page 4 Titled "My Reason for PC"

Have a Happy Birthday!

I haven’t been carded in years,
But the last time it brought me to tears. http://www.thesmilies.com/smilies/sad0004.gif
I was laughing, I mean:
To be seen as a teen
By a fellow whose folks were my peers.
:eek:

:D

Thank You Everyone

I am having a Wonderful Day!!!

~

whiteyteresa said:
Lucy gave me a multi-color beaded necklace & bracelet

I love it.

She was so excited to give it to me.

She is sooooooo amazing!!!

Ginger,

You just might get to meet Lucy. Whitey (my husband), Lucy and me are going to make the national conference a family thing. We are going to leave 2 days before conference - travel and sight see, then I will attend conference and they will sight see in Chicago and then we will take two more days getting home. So you just might be able to meet this amazing little girl.

Thanks for everything

~

I would LOVE to meet Lucy!!! Also you as well LOL....we are both in Wave 2:D :D :D Enjoy the rest of the day

Happy Birthday!!:)

Thanks again EVERYONE!!!

I most certainly had the most wonderful Day!!!

~

Happy Birthday Teresa!!!!!!!!!!!

Happy Birthday Teresa!! Kids are so cute with presents. At Christmas time my 3y old sone kept giving me my present days before Christmas and told me to open it. I would tell him I have to wait until Christmas morn. When Christmas morn came he was more interested in the presents he was opening that he didn't even see me open my present from him. Have a great rest of the day and do something special for yourself.

Happy Birthday. Do something special for yourself.

Related to Happy Birthday Teresa: A Wonderful Day with Mom and Lucy

What is the best Pampered Chef product to use for Teresa's birthday party?

The Deluxe Air Fryer is a versatile and easy-to-use kitchen tool that can make delicious appetizers, main courses, and even desserts for Teresa's birthday celebration.

How can I make a personalized gift for Teresa using Pampered Chef products?

The Personalized Cutting Board is a great option for a thoughtful and unique gift. You can customize it with Teresa's name or a special message, and it's also a useful kitchen tool for everyday cooking.

Are there any special birthday-themed recipes available on the Pampered Chef website?

Yes, you can find a variety of fun and delicious birthday recipes on our website, such as the Birthday Cake Dip or the Rainbow Sprinkle Cake. These recipes are perfect for celebrating Teresa's special day!

Can I host a Pampered Chef party for Teresa's birthday?

Absolutely! Our consultants can help you plan a fun and interactive party where Teresa and her guests can learn new recipes, try out our products, and earn free and discounted items.

Is there a special discount or promotion for Teresa's birthday?

At Pampered Chef, we love celebrating special occasions with our customers. Contact your consultant to learn about any current promotions or discounts that are available for Teresa's birthday.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Ginger428
  • whiteyteresa
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Ginger428
  • Ginger428
  • General Chat
Replies