• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Happy Birthday Merego: Celebrate with Joy!

In summary, Mere had an ok birthday, but she would have liked it better if her husband had been there and her mother had called beforehand. She also did some cleaning and baking.
PamperedDor
Gold Member
Happy Happy Birthday Mere!!!! Enjoy you day!

Happy Birthday!!!!

Happy Happy Birthday! :sing::balloon::sing:

Hope you have a wonderful day!

Happy Happy Birthday!

Have a great birthday!

Have a wonderful day girlfriend! :D

Happy Birhdtay, Have a wonderful day :)

Thank you everyone for the wonderful birthday wishes :)

Happy Birthday to you! Cha! Cha! Cha!
Happy Birthday, dear Mere!

Happy birthday Meredith!!!:balloon:

Happy Birthday! :)

Happy Birthday, Meredith :) Here's hoping you have a lovely, restful, happy day :)

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!:balloon::balloon:

Happy Birthday!!

Happy Birthday Mere!! I hope it is a great one!!

What does your family have planned for you?

Happy Birthday!Um, I didn't forget or miss it. I, uh, just wanted to make it last a while longer. Yeah, that's it. You deserve two days for your birthday. :)

Hope you had a great day Mere:D I wasn't here all day yesterday, so we'll extend it a little longer!

Thanks everyone :) Ya'll are the BEST!!!
It was an ok birthday, DH had to work, has a big project at work, "Aunt Flo" arrived in town, the kids were crabby and I had to cancel my mani/pedi b/c DH had to work and I couldn't find a sitter last minute, plus my mom went out of town and didn't call until late afternoon~huh??? I cleaned my house and listened to crabby kids while my PMS took over and I started to bleed to death as I vacuumed :)
We did go out to dinner last night with some friends and to a bar to see another friends band play so we had a nice evening. DH did cook me breakfast this morning and we went to church and to lunch with the kids afterwards.
We were supposed to have friend over for dinner tonight, but there little boy got sick and they had to cancel which I am kind of glad about ( not that there little boy got sick) b/c I hadn't gotten the entire house clean and I am working on making all those desserts for Monday.

I didn't get on at all yesterday with my KITK Workshops and a sick grandson! Hope you had a great one!

Related to Happy Birthday Merego: Celebrate with Joy!

1. What is "Happy Birthday Merego!!"?

"Happy Birthday Merego!!" is a line of products specifically designed for birthdays, featuring fun and festive kitchen tools and accessories to make any birthday celebration extra special.

2. Are the "Happy Birthday Merego!!" products only for adults?

No, "Happy Birthday Merego!!" products are suitable for all ages and can be used by anyone who wants to add some birthday flair to their cooking and entertaining.

3. Can I personalize the "Happy Birthday Merego!!" products?

Yes, many of our "Happy Birthday Merego!!" products can be personalized with names or messages to make them even more unique for the recipient.

4. Are the "Happy Birthday Merego!!" products dishwasher safe?

Most of our "Happy Birthday Merego!!" products are dishwasher safe, but we always recommend checking the specific product instructions for proper care and maintenance.

5. Can I purchase "Happy Birthday Merego!!" products outside of birthdays?

While "Happy Birthday Merego!!" products were created with birthdays in mind, they can certainly be used for other celebrations or even just to add some festive spirit to everyday cooking and baking.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• DebPC
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
babywings76
Replies
Views
JAE
  • Jolie_Paradoxe
  • General Chat
Replies