• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Happy Birthday, Amanda! Celebrating Our Beloved Babywings76

In summary, it was Amanda's birthday and her family gathered to celebrate with her. Her mom prepared a lot of food, but Amanda ended up helping with some of the preparations. Despite some hiccups, it was still a fun day spent with loved ones.
leftymac
A big ol' Happy Birthday/Bon Anniversaire to our beloved Amanda aka babywings76!

Hope it's a great day!

Happy Birthday Amanda! Wishing you a fabulous day!!

Thanks you guys! It was fun to see your birthday wishes. My mom had my sisters and our families over for dinner. My grandma was in town. It was also my BIL's birthday on the 18th, so we were celebrating both b-days. It was kind of an odd day. My dad forgot which daughter's birthday it was...while I was right there in front of him. My middle sister came over and said "Happy Birthday!" to my other sister (her birthday isn't until January) and gave her a hug--I was sitting right next to her. My aunt and uncle came for a visit and didn't realize until hours later that the reason the whole family was getting together was to celebrate my BIL's and my birthdays. lolMy mom was working hard preparing a lot of food, but my sisters arrived later than they were supposed to, so I ended up preparing 2 of the side dishes, setting out the dishes and stuff, and I even made a dessert (since my sister who was supposed to bring cookies just brought chips.) So I didn't get to relax quite as much as I had hoped. But oh well, that's life! :rolleyes: It was still nice that we all were able to get together and have fun visiting.

Amanda..sorry I missed you on FB yesterday.* I didn't get a chance to get on the computer since Friday morning..until this morning at work.* I hope you had a great birthday!

Hi Amanda,

Happy Birthday/Bon Anniversaire! I hope your special day is filled with lots of love, laughter, and delicious food. As a pampered chef consultant, I know how important it is to have the right tools in the kitchen to make your birthday meal extra special. I hope you have everything you need and more to create a memorable and tasty celebration. Enjoy your day and all the best to you in the year ahead!

Cheers,

Related to Happy Birthday, Amanda! Celebrating Our Beloved Babywings76

What is "Happy Birthday, Amanda!"?

"Happy Birthday, Amanda!" is a set of kitchen tools and accessories that are specifically designed to make baking and decorating birthday cakes easier and more fun for anyone named Amanda. It includes a cake pan, spatula, decorating tips, and more.

Who is this product for?

This product is ideal for anyone named Amanda who loves to bake and decorate cakes. It can also be a great gift for someone with the name Amanda who enjoys spending time in the kitchen.

Can I use this product for other occasions besides birthdays?

While this product is specifically designed for birthdays, you can certainly use it for other occasions as well. The cake pan and decorating tips can be used for any type of cake, and the spatula and other accessories can be used for various baking and cooking tasks.

Is this product dishwasher safe?

Yes, all of the items in the "Happy Birthday, Amanda!" set are dishwasher safe for easy cleaning.

Can I purchase this product in stores or only through Pampered Chef?

This product is exclusively sold through Pampered Chef. You can purchase it through a Pampered Chef consultant or through the company's website.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• DebPC
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
babywings76
  • Jolie_Paradoxe
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
pamperedlinda
Replies