• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Han/Cookie Swap--What Do You Think?

In summary, A Han/Cookie Swap is an event where people exchange homemade cookies or holiday treats. Each participant brings a batch of treats to share and then takes turns choosing which treats to take home. It is recommended to bring at least one dozen treats per person. Store-bought treats are also welcome, but should be clearly labeled. When packaging and transporting treats, it is important to use airtight containers and label for allergens.
lacychef
So, I've heard a bunch of you guys talking about having a host appreciation night & I decided to give it a try. I'm going to invite all my past hosts & have a cookie exchange. What do ya think of that idea? Where they can bring a dozen or more cookies, then they can swap cookies at the show. I'm thinking I'll also demo our holiday show stoppers & maybe the 2 step fudge--I just have to find that recipe first!
I can't get a single cooking show on my calendar for Dec, so I'm taking matters into my own hands! I'm doing an open house this weekend, then a guys only open house, and my HAN.
Just curious what you all thought about the cookie swap combined with the HAN.....I was going to attach my invite but it said "invalid file". oops!

I think it sounds like fun! If I were a host, I would probably enjoy that.

I think it sounds like a great idea!

I think it's great! Cookie swaps sound very fun.

I got some feedback from my top host it might be good to do my HAN in January, which is better for me schedule wise as well. Maybe a late Happy New Year party?

I've also thought about postponing it until Feb. 1 and making it a spring preview combo. Y'all's thoughts??

Lisa, I like the idea of a Spring Preview!

Related to Han/Cookie Swap--What Do You Think?

1. What is a Han/Cookie Swap?

A Han/Cookie Swap is a fun and festive event where friends, family, or coworkers gather to exchange homemade cookies or other holiday treats.

2. How does a Han/Cookie Swap work?

Each participant brings a batch of cookies or treats to share with the group. The treats are then displayed on a table and everyone takes turns choosing which treats they would like to take home.

3. How many cookies or treats should I bring to a Han/Cookie Swap?

The number of treats you should bring will depend on how many people are participating in the swap. As a general rule, we recommend bringing at least one dozen treats for each person in the swap.

4. Can I bring store-bought treats to a Han/Cookie Swap?

While homemade treats are encouraged, store-bought treats are also welcome at a Han/Cookie Swap. Just make sure to clearly label them so that everyone knows which treats are homemade and which are store-bought.

5. Are there any tips for packaging and transporting my treats to a Han/Cookie Swap?

It's important to package your treats in a way that will keep them fresh and intact during transportation. We recommend using airtight containers or wrapping each treat individually in plastic wrap before placing them in a container. You can also use festive bags or boxes for an extra touch. Make sure to also label your treats if they contain common allergens such as nuts or gluten.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
raebates
  • ChefBeckyD
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
KellyTheChef
Replies
Views
lesliec