• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Guest Specials Limit in August: What You Need to Know

In summary, the limit on guest specials is one per guest per party. This means that each guest can only purchase one guest special at the discounted price. No, the limit on guest specials is one per guest per party. This ensures that all guests have an equal opportunity to take advantage of the discounted price. Yes, the guest special is only available for purchase at a party. This is to promote the social and interactive aspect of Pampered Chef parties. No, each guest special is specific to the party it is offered at. Previous guest specials cannot be used at a different party, and vice versa. If you accidentally purchase more than one guest special, please contact your Pampered Chef consultant for assistance. They may be able to cancel the additional
MomToEli
Is there a limit on how many guest specials a guest can order in August? I don't see anything about it on the flier ...

I don't think there is a limit. Great incentive to buy all the knives in August!

JAE said:
I don't think there is a limit. Great incentive to buy all the knives in August!

Yeah! Thanks JAE!

Usually the only guest specials that have limits are the "free with purchase" type. Ho has gotten really good about putting those limitations in the fine print. Because they're not on the flyer for Aug., you're probably safe telling people there is no limit.

THat's awesome deal for the guests.

Related to Guest Specials Limit in August: What You Need to Know

What is the limit on guest specials?

The limit on guest specials is one per guest per party. This means that each guest can only purchase one guest special at the discounted price.

Can I purchase more than one guest special?

No, the limit on guest specials is one per guest per party. This ensures that all guests have an equal opportunity to take advantage of the discounted price.

Do I have to be a guest at a party to purchase the guest special?

Yes, the guest special is only available for purchase at a party. This is to promote the social and interactive aspect of Pampered Chef parties.

Can I use a previous guest special as my one guest special for a current party?

No, each guest special is specific to the party it is offered at. Previous guest specials cannot be used at a different party, and vice versa.

What happens if I accidentally purchase more than one guest special at a party?

If you accidentally purchase more than one guest special, please contact your Pampered Chef consultant for assistance. They may be able to cancel the additional purchase and issue a refund.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• AlowayFamily
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
raebates
Replies
Views
sailorsarah
  • Carissidy
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies