• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Guess What I Was Doing 14 Years Ago Today?

In summary, "Guess What I Was Doing 14 Years Ago Today?" is a fun and reflective guessing game where players try to remember what they were doing on the same day 14 years ago. It can be played alone or with others, and there is no time limit or official prizes. It's a great way to reminisce and add some friendly competition to the game.
Gina M
Gold Member
My oldest son, Zach, turns 14 today at 11:19 pm! I can't really believe how fast the years have flown. He's a great kid - very kind and sweet, great student and a great brother. I still remember my husband exclaiming how big he was when he was born via c-section (a whopping 10 lb. 11 oz!) - now, he's almost as tall as me (5'4") and a mere 85-90 lbs. Happy Birthday Zach:)!

Happy Birthday to Zach!

Aww, that's sweet. Hope you have a fun day celebrating. It is amazing how fast the time flies. My oldest is 13...already.

Hey Gina tell Zach that today is a great day to be born...it's my birthday, too!! I also have a 14 year old son...(april 10) and I totally agree how fast it has gone...High School, sports,friends,etc.....he is also a great brother and student, too...HAPPY BIRTHDAY ZACH!!!:balloon:

my oldest turns 22 this coming weekend... *gasp*

pamperedbybarbara said:
Hey Gina tell Zach that today is a great day to be born...it's my birthday, too!! I also have a 14 year old son...(april 10) and I totally agree how fast it has gone...High School, sports,friends,etc.....he is also a great brother and student, too...HAPPY BIRTHDAY ZACH!!!:balloon:

happy birthday barbara!! (and zach!!)

colegrovet said:
my oldest turns 22 this coming weekend... *gasp*

22 is a good age ;) im 22 & i feel like time has flown! i dont have kids but my littlest brother was in kindergarten my senior year of high school. i was introducing him to someone the other day & i was telling them that he was in kindergarten then but now hes in 5th grade! :eek:

Related to Guess What I Was Doing 14 Years Ago Today?

1. What is "Guess What I Was Doing 14 Years Ago Today?"

"Guess What I Was Doing 14 Years Ago Today?" is a fun guessing game that involves trying to remember what you were doing on the same day 14 years ago. It's a great way to reminisce and reflect on past memories.

2. How do you play "Guess What I Was Doing 14 Years Ago Today?"

To play "Guess What I Was Doing 14 Years Ago Today?", simply think back to what you were doing on the same day 14 years ago. It can be anything from a big event to a small daily routine. Then, share your answer with others and see if they can guess correctly.

3. Can I play "Guess What I Was Doing 14 Years Ago Today?" alone?

Yes, you can definitely play "Guess What I Was Doing 14 Years Ago Today?" alone. It's a great way to reflect on past memories and see how far you've come since then. You can also challenge yourself to remember more specific details.

4. Is there a time limit for guessing in "Guess What I Was Doing 14 Years Ago Today?"

No, there is no time limit for guessing in "Guess What I Was Doing 14 Years Ago Today?". It's meant to be a fun and casual game, so take your time to remember and share your answer with others.

5. Are there any prizes for playing "Guess What I Was Doing 14 Years Ago Today?"

There are no official prizes for playing "Guess What I Was Doing 14 Years Ago Today?", but you can make it more interesting by setting up your own prizes with friends and family. It's a great way to add some friendly competition and make the game even more enjoyable.

Back