• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Guarantees for PC Tools as Gifts: Exploring Transfer Policies

Now that is a great idea.However, if HO doesn't have it on record, it won't work.All HO cares about is if that item was purchased at that show. They don't care who bought that item (or at least they don't care every time I've made an adjustment)
jentapp
How does the guarantee transfer over when you buy PC tools as gifts?

I believe the warranty is simply tied to the purchase date. All they need is the name of the show host.I usually tell people that if they are purchasing something as a gift, they should give the recipient my contact info. I'll give them an extra business card for this purpose, if they want. If someone contacts me about something they received as a gift that's still under warranty, I just ask them who they received the gift from. This allows me to look that up in Pampered Partner. I can then process the exchange.

raebates said:
I believe the warranty is simply tied to the purchase date. All they need is the name of the show host.

I usually tell people that if they are purchasing something as a gift, they should give the recipient my contact info. I'll give them an extra business card for this purpose, if they want. If someone contacts me about something they received as a gift that's still under warranty, I just ask them who they received the gift from. This allows me to look that up in Pampered Partner. I can then process the exchange.

That's an excellent idea! Also, gets you name passed around more.

Thanks!Excellent! Thanks! And what an awesome idea to get your name out to more people. :D

Can you put in 2 orders by the same guest? If they buy some stuff for themseleves and something for a gift can you do them up as 2 orders for the same show?

You can, but they would have to pay shipping twice

cmdtrgd said:
You can, but they would have to pay shipping twice

Duh, good point.

Though, you could enter two separate orders in PP to be able to print receipts for them and the gift recipient... then combine the orders before you submit it.

chefmelody said:
Though, you could enter two separate orders in PP to be able to print receipts for them and the gift recipient... then combine the orders before you submit it.

Now that is a great idea.

However, if HO doesn't have it on record, it won't work.

All HO cares about is if that item was purchased at that show. They don't care who bought that item (or at least they don't care every time I've made an adjustment)

Related to Guarantees for PC Tools as Gifts: Exploring Transfer Policies

1. What types of gifts do you offer with Pampered Chef products?

At Pampered Chef, we offer a wide variety of gifts to choose from, including gift sets, gift cards, and personalized gifts. Each gift is carefully selected and designed to complement our high-quality kitchen products.

2. Can I customize my gift order?

Yes, we offer the option to personalize your gifts with a special message or monogram. Simply select the "personalize" option at checkout and follow the instructions to create a unique and thoughtful gift.

3. Do you offer gift wrapping services?

Yes, we offer complimentary gift wrapping for all orders. Simply select the "gift wrap" option at checkout and your items will be beautifully wrapped and ready to give.

4. What is your return policy for gifts?

We want you and your gift recipients to be completely satisfied with your purchase. If for any reason you or the recipient are not happy with the gift, we offer a 30-day satisfaction guarantee. Simply contact us and we will assist you with a return or exchange.

5. Do you offer any guarantees on your products?

Yes, all of our products come with a satisfaction guarantee. If for any reason you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, we offer a 100% money-back guarantee. We stand behind the quality and durability of our products and want you to be completely happy with your purchase.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Lifeat50
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • pattybrady
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
CRuff
Replies