• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Grilling Demo Recipes for This Year - Learn More!

In summary, Pampered Chef's grilling demos showcase the versatility and convenience of their products for outdoor cooking. These demos are suitable for all types of grills and even offer tips for stovetop cooking. Samples of the demonstrated recipes are provided for tasting and there are often exclusive deals and discounts available for attendees. While all ages are welcome, it is recommended to leave young children at home for safety reasons.
DebPC
Staff member
If you do- what recipe(s) will you demo this year?

I had someone ask me to do a grill show but I didn't have any of the grill items. I don't really know how to grill either.

The only thing I've ever done is the BBQ Grilled Chicken Pizza.....however, this past week I did 2 grilling shows and we did the Beer Can Chicken.....had to get there early to get it going. But it was so worth it.....one show is at $1179 (the host also made grilled veggies)....the other show is at $899 and is trying to get to $1,000. I think I'll be doing more of these.....and it was so good. It was the first time I've used my pan.

How do you do the Beer Can Chicken?

I do the grilled bbq chicken pizza demo. In fact, I have a show tonight with this recipe!

Related to Grilling Demo Recipes for This Year - Learn More!

1. How do your grilling demos differ from traditional cooking demonstrations?

Our grilling demos showcase the versatility and convenience of using Pampered Chef products on the grill. We focus on outdoor cooking techniques and recipes that are perfect for summer gatherings and barbecues.

2. Can I attend a grilling demo even if I don't own a grill?

Absolutely! Our demos are designed to show you how you can use our products on any type of grill, including gas, charcoal, and even indoor grills. We also offer tips for adapting recipes for stovetop cooking if you don't have a grill.

3. Do you provide samples at grilling demos?

Yes, we always have samples of the recipes we demonstrate available for tasting. We want you to experience the delicious flavors and ease of cooking with Pampered Chef products firsthand.

4. Are there any special offers or discounts available at grilling demos?

Yes, we often have exclusive deals and discounts available for attendees of our grilling demos. Be sure to ask your consultant for more information and take advantage of these limited-time offers.

5. Can I bring my kids to a grilling demo?

While we welcome all ages at our demos, we recommend leaving young children at home for safety reasons. Grilling demos involve cooking over an open flame and handling hot equipment, so it's important to keep a close eye on little ones.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• jpanzenhagen
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
linzbeth
  • wadesgirl
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
pchockeymom
Replies