• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Great Deal if You Shop at Meijers!

In summary, Meijers is currently offering a BOGO deal on 64 oz bags of frozen chicken breasts, making it $14.98 for 8 lbs of chicken. This is a great opportunity to stock up, especially if you have a big freezer. Meijer also has an online feature called MealBox with additional coupons and non-advertised specials. It's a great way to save money on groceries, as demonstrated by a fellow Pampered Chef consultant who recently saved $35 with coupons at the checkout.
ChefBeckyD
Gold Member
Meijers has the bags of frozen chicken breasts (64 oz) buy one get one free this week! That means $14.98 for 8 lbs of chicken breast!

I'm excited! I'm going to email everyone who attended my Power Cooking Clinic and let them know!

(okay - so I get excited about the little things.:eek: )

That's a great deal. And if you have a big freezer, it's a good time to stock up (although they've been running this special about once a month for the past several months).Meijer also has an online feature, MealBox, with additional online coupons. And they'll email you non-advertised specials in advance. That's how I knew on Thursday that red seedless grapes were going to be on sale yesterday only for 88 cents a pound. :)

chefann said:
That's a great deal. And if you have a big freezer, it's a good time to stock up (although they've been running this special about once a month for the past several months).

Meijer also has an online feature, MealBox,
with additional online coupons. And they'll email you non-advertised specials in advance. That's how I knew on Thursday that red seedless grapes were going to be on sale yesterday only for 88 cents a pound. :)
Where? I've never seen it, and I just went looking for it....where is it????:confused:NEVERMIND! I found it!

Last edited:
I spent 40 some bucks at the grocery store today...took $17 off in coupons and saved about $35 off of regular prices. All stuff that will get used in the next week or two. The checkout lady was impressed! Of course the lady behind me rolled her eyes when I handed a heap of coupons to the checkout lady. Hey, I bagged my own groceries while she was ringing up the coupons so she REALLY did not wait any longer than normal...

Hi there!

I'm so glad you shared this great deal with us! As a fellow Pampered Chef consultant, I know how important it is to find good deals on quality ingredients. I will definitely be taking advantage of this offer and stocking up on some frozen chicken breasts for my own kitchen. And you're right, it's often the little things that can make a big difference in our cooking and meal planning. Thanks again for sharing! Happy cooking!

Related to Great Deal if You Shop at Meijers!

1. How do I get the "Great Deal if You Shop at Meijers!" discount?

To receive the discount, simply shop at Meijers and mention that you are a Pampered Chef consultant at checkout. The discount will automatically be applied to your purchase.

2. What items are eligible for the "Great Deal if You Shop at Meijers!" discount?

All Pampered Chef products are eligible for the discount when purchased at Meijers, including kitchen tools, cookware, and bakeware. However, the discount may not apply to already discounted or promotional items.

3. Is the "Great Deal if You Shop at Meijers!" discount available online?

No, the discount is only available for in-store purchases at Meijers. Online purchases through Meijers' website are not eligible for the discount.

4. Can I combine the "Great Deal if You Shop at Meijers!" discount with other Pampered Chef discounts or promotions?

The discount cannot be combined with other Pampered Chef discounts or promotions. Only one discount or promotion can be applied per purchase.

5. How long is the "Great Deal if You Shop at Meijers!" discount valid?

The discount is ongoing and does not have an expiration date. However, it may be subject to change or discontinuation at any time without notice.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • blueberrylady
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • pampchefrhondab
  • General Chat
Replies