• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Grandma Babysits Ex's Baby in Vegas:angel:

In summary, Tammy is a Grandma who is babysitting her ex-husband's 10 month old baby with his most recent ex-girlfriend. The baby was too sick for daycare and the babys momma missed work yesterday so she wanted him to pay her for work missed yesterday and today if she was going to stay home again. The same girl wants him to pay 9 months retroactive lump sum for childsupport even though she was living with him during the first 9 months or she will not agree to a reasonable custody arrangement. Tammy is a terrific person and says she is okay watching the baby because he is innocent.
TammyStar
This has nothing to do with PC but I need a kick. My ex-husband asked me to come up to Vegas to visit for a few days and since he was paying and I had time off and I lived here for 10 years and have many friends, I said sure.
So today I'm babysitting his 10 month old baby with most recent ex-girlfriend because the baby was too sick for daycare and the babys momma missed work yesterday so she wanted him to pay her for work missed yesterday and today if she was going to stay home again. Same girl wants him to pay 9 months retroactive lump sum for childsupport even though she was living with him during the first 9 months or she will not agree to a reasonable custody arrangement. And they didn't get married because she refused to sign a pre-nup which she originally agreed to do but changed her mind after she got pregnant which led to the break-up because he told her she needed to get a job after almost a year of not working. Wow sounds like a soap opera. So why am I babysitting?? I'm a Grandma, and have two beautiful Grandsons that I love with all my heart and I guess I'm just a nice person. GGRRRR but next time he asks, I'm staying HOME!
Oh and the baby is a cutie even though he is a little cranky because he is sick! And he took to me very easily so I think I must remind him of someone!
And I'm already growing a little attached to him because he has a good disposition and he can't help who his parents are!!

:angel:

That gives you another "star in your crown"! :angel:You're a great person to do this even if he tricked you into it!:thumbup:

Tammy, you are a terrific person to be doing this. Your attitude is great towards this baby...he's lucky to have you looking after him. So, I am not gonna kick you!! :D

needs his butt kicked for taking advantage of you like that.

Why is there a long thread for a television soap opera? We have enough RL drama for everyone here.

colegrovet said:

Totally agree to that!

Babies are so sweet and innocent and can't help who bred them so I'm okay watching him, but I'd rather be playing video poker with a drink in my hand! (me being honest) Oh well, my flight leaves late Thursday and I'm coming back next week for my Sisters 50th birthday so I can be an old video poker playing lady next week too!

Not going to kick you at all.My best friend babysat her ex's son for years .... there was a ton of drama with the baby mama, too ... she couldn't work at the time b/c day care would have cost more than what she would have made ... and the kid was half brother to her boys. To this day, when one of her sons brings the kid around, they have a cordial relationship.This kid will be able to see the true colors of his parents in due time!

No way am I going to kick you. Him? Maybe. ;)

But seriously, what a sweetie you are to look after the little guy. Like you said, he can't help who is parents are. And with drama like that, he's going to need all the stable adults in his life that he can get!

I think he is going to owe you a very nice multi course dinner tonight... ;)

Bob Reitman, retired and long time radio jock in Milwaukee, once said, "When it comes to affairs of the heart, all logic goes right out the window."He should know - he was married four times.

Tammy, I don't think you need a kick. I think you need a hug.

<<<HUG>>>

TammyStar said:
Babies are so sweet and innocent and can't help who bred them so I'm okay watching him, but I'd rather be playing video poker with a drink in my hand! (me being honest) Oh well, my flight leaves late Thursday and I'm coming back next week for my Sisters 50th birthday so I can be an old video poker playing lady next week too!

Just don't let him know you are in town again next week! He might try to get babysitting out of you again! haha!

colegrovet said:

Well said! :)

Aww, you're definitely getting another jewel in your crown today! Hugs to you and the baby, and have a great time with your sister next week!!

1. What is "Grandma Babysits Ex's Baby in Vegas:angel"?

"Grandma Babysits Ex's Baby in Vegas:angel" is a recipe from Pampered Chef that is inspired by the flavors and ingredients commonly found in Las Vegas. It is a fun, playful dish that can be enjoyed by the whole family.

2. What ingredients are included in "Grandma Babysits Ex's Baby in Vegas:angel"?

The recipe includes diced chicken, bell peppers, onions, pineapple chunks, and a sweet and spicy sauce made with honey, soy sauce, and chili flakes. It is also served with rice or noodles.

3. Is "Grandma Babysits Ex's Baby in Vegas:angel" a spicy dish?

The level of spiciness in this dish can be adjusted according to personal preference. The recipe calls for a small amount of chili flakes, but more can be added for those who enjoy a spicier flavor.

4. Can I make any substitutions in "Grandma Babysits Ex's Baby in Vegas:angel"?

Yes, you can make some substitutions to tailor the recipe to your liking. For example, you can use tofu instead of chicken for a vegetarian version, or add in other vegetables like mushrooms or zucchini.

5. How long does it take to make "Grandma Babysits Ex's Baby in Vegas:angel"?

The recipe takes about 30 minutes to prepare and cook, making it a quick and easy meal option for busy weeknights. It can also be made ahead of time and reheated for a delicious lunch or dinner.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kristina16marie
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
pampchefsarah
Replies
Views
Sheila
  • tabnat80
  • General Chat
Replies