• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Good Afternoon Everyone...p3 Question Here

In summary, to transfer information from one computer to another using P3, you can manually export and import the information. The program does not have the capability to synchronize information between devices, but you can always manually transfer it as needed. Thank you for being a valued Pampered Chef consultant!
Denarella
Can someone tell me how to download the information you have from one computer to another? I had P3 downloaded on my laptop and have my show info on it. I JUST downloaded P3 on my desk PC and was wondering if I can transfer the info from my laptop to this one. Do I have to do it manually? Will they ever be able to interwine info? (Can't think of the word Im looking for. 'interwined' was as good as I could do at the time!):blushing:

Thank you....

I back mine up onto a flash drive and then just go to the other computer and "restore" it. I'm still looking for a way to link the two computers.

Holy cow....I thought there was an easier way and I was just a moron as usual....yikes!

As far as I know, you need to do the backup and restore thing to sync 2 computers (as far as PP/P3 is concerned). But if you have them networked, you can backup onto the same computer all the time and restore both from that copy of the backup.

Hi there! As a Pampered Chef consultant, I completely understand your concern about transferring information from one computer to another. The good news is, it is possible to do so! You can manually transfer the information by exporting it from your laptop and importing it to your desktop. This can be done by going to the "File" menu in P3 and selecting "Export" on your laptop, and then going to the "File" menu on your desktop and selecting "Import." This will transfer all of your show information from one computer to the other. As for your question about intertwining information, I believe you may be looking for the word "synchronize." Unfortunately, P3 does not have the capability to synchronize information between different devices at this time. However, you can always manually transfer the information as needed. I hope this helps! Please let me know if you have any further questions or need assistance with the transfer process. Thank you for being a valued Pampered Chef consultant!

What does "Good Afternoon Everyone...p3" mean?

It is a common greeting used to acknowledge and address a group of people in the afternoon.

Why is "Good Afternoon Everyone...p3" often used in professional settings?

Using a polite greeting like "Good Afternoon Everyone...p3" helps to create a positive and respectful tone in a professional setting.

What is the proper response to "Good Afternoon Everyone...p3"?

The proper response would be to say "Good afternoon" or "Good afternoon to you too" to reciprocate the greeting.

Is it appropriate to use "Good Afternoon Everyone...p3" in informal settings?

While it is not necessarily inappropriate, it may come across as overly formal and may not be necessary in a casual or informal setting.

What are some alternatives to "Good Afternoon Everyone...p3" as a greeting?

Other common greetings that can be used in the afternoon include "Hello everyone", "Hi everyone", or "Good afternoon, everyone".

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kcmckay
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • NooraK
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AbbyCookn4U
  • PamperedNotPerfect08