• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Going Too Far: A Closer Look | MyFoxNY

In summary, a wealthy man spent $10,000 to throw his dog a "bark mitzvah." The ceremony was taken away from the religious aspect because of it. People are ashamed to acknowledge Dr. Best as a fellow Jew and human being.
ChefLisa
Take a look at this...

http://www.myfoxny.com/myfox/pages/Home/Detail?contentId=7285593&version=2&locale=EN-US&layoutCode=VSTY&pageId=1.1.1

His owner spent $10,000 to throw Elvis a "bark mitzvah."

Just another example of more money than sense. Could have spent that money helping a TON of people!

this is DISGUSTING..it is totally disrespectful to Judaism. I kept waiting for the news reporter or the idiot who did this to say that it was for charity or something worthwhile, but it's just a selfish, maladjusted person wasting his money and blaspheming.

if he wants to spend his money on his dog, that's his decision, but to desecrate a very important ceremony and religious texts is just horrible.

Lisa, I'm not upset with you for posting. I'm just ashamed to acknowledge Dr. Best as a fellow Jew and human being.

Susan...I feel horrible that I never even considered how much of a slap in the face that was to your beliefs! Sorry! I was just appalled that there are sooooooooooooo many people out there who would benefit from that $$, and this dork is throwing it away on a dog....<slinking away>

susanr613 said:
this is DISGUSTING..it is totally disrespectful to Judaism. I kept waiting for the news reporter or the idiot who did this to say that it was for charity or something worthwhile, but it's just a selfish, maladjusted person wasting his money and blaspheming.

if he wants to spend his money on his dog, that's his decision, but to desecrate a very important ceremony and religious texts is just horrible.

Lisa, I'm not upset with you for posting. I'm just ashamed to acknowledge Dr. Best as a fellow Jew and human being.

I totally agree with you Susan! I am amazed he was allowed to do this. It just does not make sense.

My daughter and I attended a friend's Bat Mitzvah this past Saturday. It was a beautiful ceremony. Ceremonies for dogs really take away from our religion.

Kelly, I must admit that I had the same first though as you as well. *slinks away with Kelly...*

Related to Going Too Far: A Closer Look | MyFoxNY

1. What is "Going a Little Too Far!"?

"Going a Little Too Far!" is a fun and interactive cooking game that challenges players to create unique and delicious dishes using only a limited number of ingredients.

2. How do I play "Going a Little Too Far!"?

To play "Going a Little Too Far!", you will need a Pampered Chef consultant to host a virtual or in-person party. Your consultant will provide you with a list of ingredients and a set of rules to follow. Then, you and your friends will have a set amount of time to create a dish using only those ingredients.

3. Are there any restrictions on the ingredients for "Going a Little Too Far!"?

Yes, each round of "Going a Little Too Far!" will have a specific set of ingredients that must be used. These ingredients may include certain fruits, vegetables, proteins, and pantry staples.

4. Can I play "Going a Little Too Far!" on my own?

While it is more fun to play with a group, you can certainly play "Going a Little Too Far!" on your own. Simply gather the required ingredients and follow the rules to create your dish. Be sure to share your creation with your friends and family!

5. Is there a winner in "Going a Little Too Far!"?

Yes, each round of "Going a Little Too Far!" will have a winner. Your Pampered Chef consultant will judge the dishes based on taste, presentation, and creativity. The winner will receive a prize and bragging rights as the ultimate "Going a Little Too Far!" champion.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• janetupnorth
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Flamingo
Replies
Views
raebates
  • chezshelly
  • General Chat
Replies