• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Gifts for Consultants Attending?

In summary, the speaker is discussing their gift-giving strategy for an upcoming conference. They typically give small gifts each night, but this year they will be giving one larger gift bag on the first night with various items inside. They give gifts to everyone in their room, with extra gifts for those on their team. They also collect items throughout the year to spread out the expense. The speaker is not revealing the specific gifts because some individuals in their room are on a forum called "CS", and they do not want to spoil the surprise. They mention going to Bath & Body Works for lotion and hand gel to put in a pretty bag with ribbon. They also ask for ideas from others and mention that last year's theme was "dream/bel
DebPC
Staff member
Do you personally give any? If so have you decided on any yet? Are you cutting back because of the economy?

might want to go behind the apron--for this!! so its a surprise--

I do have gifts. Last year I did different pillow gifts each night. This year I will have one gift bag on the first night with lots of goodies in it. I gift to everyone in my room whether they're on my team or not but those on my team get some extras. I'm not saying because I don't want them to see what they are getting (some are on CS). I collect all year so the expense doesn't hit at once.

I normally do the conference survival kit & then this year I think I'm going to treat them to dinner unless I can come up with something else.........

bethcooks4u said:
I do have gifts. Last year I did different pillow gifts each night. This year I will have one gift bag on the first night with lots of goodies in it. I gift to everyone in my room whether they're on my team or not but those on my team get some extras. I'm not saying because I don't want them to see what they are getting (some are on CS). I collect all year so the expense doesn't hit at once.

So what type of goodies do you do??

do you do a gift per night????
I'm just trying to figure this all out b/4 we leave next week......
I'm going to bath & body works to get sample size lotion & hand gel & I'll put that in a pretty bag w/some ribbon.....
anyone else have any ideas???

I gave them something small each night last year (most things were under $5 in cost). They loved the little surprises each night. I did a dream/believe theme so most things had one of those words on them - notepad, picture frame, necklace...

This year I am giving them a goody package the first night and that's it. I called it a "first aid" package. It has several different things in it that they might find a need for during conference. I don't want to say what because they are on CS and this is not Behind The Apron. I have one person in my room who is on my team. I have an extra gift in her package for her and I will take her out for dinner or lunch one day too. I also did a conference binder for her. I didn't make one for my other roommates because I didn't want to over step what their directors might do.

Related to Gifts for Consultants Attending?

1. Can I purchase gifts for consultants attending a Pampered Chef event?

Yes, as a consultant, you can purchase gifts for other consultants attending a Pampered Chef event. You can find a variety of gift options on our website or through your consultant account.

2. Is there a limit on the number of gifts I can purchase for consultants attending?

No, there is no limit on the number of gifts you can purchase for consultants attending a Pampered Chef event. You can purchase as many gifts as you'd like for your fellow consultants.

3. Can I have the gifts shipped directly to the consultants I am gifting?

Yes, you can have the gifts shipped directly to the consultants you are gifting. During the checkout process, you can enter the recipient's address for shipping.

4. Are there any special promotions or discounts for gifts for consultants attending?

Yes, we often have special promotions and discounts for gifts for consultants attending a Pampered Chef event. These promotions and discounts can be found on our website or through your consultant account.

5. Can I personalize the gifts for consultants attending?

Yes, you can personalize the gifts for consultants attending by adding a special message or their name to the item. Some of our gifts also offer customization options such as choosing a color or design.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Poll
  • Lauren Powers
  • Bookings, Sales, Shows, Booths etc
Replies
Views
esavvymom
  • annew
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
PamperedChefDebi