• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Gifting Host Benefits: Can a Past Host Do It?

In summary, past hosts can still receive host benefits if they gift their party to someone else, as long as the party is held within 60 days of the original party date and the new host reaches the minimum party sales requirement. However, the gifting option is only available for someone who has not previously hosted a party with Pampered Chef. The benefits that a past host can gift include a 10% discount on all purchases made at the party, as well as any half-price items or free products earned from the party's sales. The past host will also still receive their 10% commission on all sales made at the party, even if they have gifted their benefits to someone else. To gift their benefits, the past host must fill
Becky0216
can a past host give their host benefit to someone else? My past host told her friend that she could use the 60% off item for herself.

they would have to order using the hostess name, not their own

ok, thats what I thought. Just wanted to check. Thanks

The benefit is meant for the person who earned it but if she chooses to give it away it is her prerogative. The item must be ordered in the name of the person who earned it though. If I knew someone was doing that I would print another copy of the receipt and write "gift receipt" on it and give it to the person who will have possession of the item to help them remember how they got it in case they had a warranty issue.

can it have the past hosts name, but the address of her friend? Or does the address have to match the past host as well?

nm. I answered my own question. Thanks

Related to Gifting Host Benefits: Can a Past Host Do It?

1. Can a past host still receive host benefits if they gift their party to someone else?

Yes, as long as the party is held within 60 days of the original party date and the new host reaches the minimum party sales requirement.

2. Can a past host gift their benefits to someone who has already hosted a party?

No, the gifting option is only available for someone who has not previously hosted a party with Pampered Chef.

3. What are the benefits that a past host can gift to someone else?

The past host can gift their 10% discount on all purchases made at the party, as well as any half-price items or free products earned from the party's sales.

4. Can a past host still receive commission if they gift their party to someone else?

Yes, the past host will still receive their 10% commission on all sales made at the party, even if they have gifted their benefits to someone else.

5. How can a past host gift their benefits to someone else?

To gift their benefits, the past host must fill out the "Gifting Host Benefits" form and submit it to their Pampered Chef consultant. The new host must also fill out a "New Host Agreement" form.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• allisonw
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
pampered1224
  • grgann
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
AshleyAllison
  • Becca_in_MD