• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Gift Ideas for May Hosts: Get Creative!

In summary, the conversation revolved around ideas for host gifts for the month of May. Ideas included pink HWC beanie babies, pins, tic-tacs, a "party in a bag," and various other items such as pink kisses and M&Ms. There was also discussion about where to find these items and how to incorporate them into the host gifts. There was also some confusion about the "party in a bag" and how it is used as a booking incentive.
pcinky
Just trying to get all my things together for May. What type of gifts are you all putting together for your May hosts. I have so many ideas and not sure how to put it all together.

Thanks!!:)

I have pink HWC beenie babies, pins and tic-tacs...I will give the host one of each, and do a few door prizes for guests using these items! I also have a "party in a bag" that I didn't use as a booking incentive, that I will give to a host...

Unless I come up on something pink somewhere that I love, I will just go with my usual host gifts like the SB or other item I have picked up at the dollar store.

I am giving Pink pins tied onto a prep bowl filled with pink kisses then wrapping with opalescent cello wrap as a special gift for them!

Heather, I LOVE that idea!!! where did you get the pink kisses? Are they special for May that you get at like Wal-Mart or Target?

Thank you all for the great ideas.

Where do you get Pink kisses? I need some!!

There are also pink M & M 's available - Saw some at the store the other day

Jen,
Where do you find Pink Tic Tacs???

I have pink HWC beenie babies, pins and tic-tacs...I will give the host one of each, and do a few door prizes for guests using these items! I also have a "party in a bag" that I didn't use as a booking incentive, that I will give to a host...

Also, what is your party in a bag?? And what do you mean you don't use it as a booking incentive, but that you give to a host??? You mean a future host?? Current host??

Thanks,

Lisa

Related to Gift Ideas for May Hosts: Get Creative!

1. What are some unique gift ideas for May hosts?

Some unique gift ideas for May hosts include a personalized apron, a set of kitchen utensils, a cookbook featuring seasonal recipes, a decorative serving platter, or a gift basket filled with gourmet ingredients.

2. Can I purchase a gift for my May host directly from Pampered Chef?

Yes, you can purchase a gift directly from Pampered Chef by browsing our online catalog or contacting a consultant in your area. We offer a variety of kitchen and cooking products that make great gifts for hosts.

3. Are there any special promotions or discounts for May host gifts?

Yes, we often offer special promotions or discounts for host gifts during the month of May. These can include free shipping, discounted items, or bonus gifts with purchase. Be sure to check our website or consult with a Pampered Chef consultant for current offers.

4. How can I personalize a gift for my May host?

You can personalize a gift for your May host by engraving a message on a kitchen tool or utensil, creating a custom gift basket with their favorite products, or ordering a personalized cookbook with their name on the cover. You can also include a handwritten note or card to add a personal touch.

5. Can I purchase a gift card for my May host?

Yes, you can purchase a gift card for your May host from Pampered Chef. Our gift cards can be used to purchase any products from our catalog, giving your host the freedom to choose their own gift. Gift cards can be purchased online or through a consultant.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Shelbi
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • ldynred7
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Teresa LM
  • camiesu