• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Gift for Someone Who Just Had a Baby

In summary, some popular gift ideas for new parents include personalized items, practical items, and gift baskets filled with essentials. There are also gift options specifically for new moms, such as self-care sets and snacks. For gifts that can be used by both parents, there are cooking and baking tools, as well as insulated mugs and cozy blankets. Gender-neutral gift options are also available, including blankets, towels, and clothing items. Personalization and gift wrapping services are also offered for an additional fee.
naekelsey
Gold Member
One of my hosts just had a baby, 8 weeks early and her hubby is on deployment. Lots of complications with the pregnancy. Both are doing great and wanted to give her a gift with a cute saying on it, like the Christmas sayings. Does anyone have any ideas???

How about a bamboo kitchen towel "baby blanket, burping cloth, and kitchen towel all in one!"

Quikstir pitcher to mix the formula, MFP to purée food (in a few months).

Thank you for the ideas. Does anyone have any cute sayings to put on them or anything else that have to do with a baby?

Hi there! First of all, I want to send my congratulations to your host on her new bundle of joy! I'm so sorry to hear about the complications with the pregnancy, but I'm glad to hear that both mom and baby are doing well. As a pampered chef consultant, I have access to a variety of gifts and products that would make the perfect present for your friend. Some ideas that come to mind are our "Made with Love" apron or our "Bless this Home with Love and Laughter" wall sign. These items can be personalized with a special message for your friend and her new baby. Another option could be our "Bundt Baby" cake pan, which would be perfect for celebrating the baby's arrival. I hope these suggestions help, and please let me know if there's anything else I can do to assist you in finding the perfect gift for your friend. Take care!

What are some gift ideas for someone who just had a baby?

Some popular gifts for new parents include personalized items, such as blankets or onesies with the baby's name, practical items like diaper bags or baby carriers, and gift baskets filled with essentials like diapers, wipes, and onesies.

Do you have any gift options specifically for new moms?

Yes, we have a variety of gift sets designed specifically for new moms. These sets often include self-care items like bath bombs, lotions, and candles, as well as snacks and other treats to help new moms relax and recharge.

Are there any options for gifts that can be used by both parents?

Absolutely! We offer a range of cooking and baking tools that make meal prep easier for new parents, as well as gift sets that include items like insulated mugs for coffee on-the-go and cozy blankets for snuggling with the new baby.

Do you have any gender-neutral gift options?

Yes, we have a variety of gift sets and items that are perfect for any gender. Our neutral-colored blankets, towels, and clothing items are great choices for parents who have chosen to wait to find out the baby's gender.

Do you offer any gift wrapping or personalization services?

Yes, we offer gift wrapping for an additional fee and can include a personalized note with your gift. Some of our items also offer the option to add a monogram or name for a special touch.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
chefann
  • pchefinski
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
mary k
  • elizabethfox
  • Products and Tips
Replies