• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Getting Your Show Booked: Tips & Tricks For Success

In summary, the author is trying to book shows but is having difficulty. They suggest different methods to try and get people to book a show.
trisigma730
I need help. I cant seem to get anyone to book a show. All of the shows I have booked have not been successful, and most have turned into catalog shows because no one has RSVP'd with the host. I have sent letters out about fundraisers, talked to co-workers, family members, etc. I am really just out of ideas for leads. Anyone have any secrets I may not know about?

I would also like to know same.

I would suggest having an open house or have a show at your home (mystery host).

I tried the Open House when I first started working on bookings; however, no one RSVP'd. I keep getting the response that people are really trying to save. I keep encouraging them to spend their Econ. Stimulus Checks, lol. I just really don't know what to do. I can't seem to break out of my circle. I even sent fundraiser letters to local groups in the area hoping to get some takers.

Rather than naming it an Open House, do a "Power Cooking Clinic" or "Meals to Save" show at your house. Find PC recipes that can be cheap and demo tools to save time because TIME is money. By saving time in the kitchen, you have more time to do things and make money.Besides, our best product is the OPPORTUNITY. By selling PC, they can make money in tough times. Customers are still out there, you just have to persistently keep looking!

Time to do something different. Call folks during the day instead of in the evening. Email everyone with a "booking blitz" and then follow up on the phone.

Putting energy into your business today, means a wonderfully successful outcome within the next 6 weeks. You can do it - you are the catalyst!

(No way to spell SUCCESS without You... "U")!!!

I'd have to agree with the above...

Show them that they can "save" by hosting.... on products and on cooking... powercooking shows!

And, I'm sure you are already doing this, but put some more enthusiasm into your business and make people think they are really missing out on your versatile products and powercooking, time saving, what-a-ball of party Lil' Mrs. Miller does!!!

Maybe look for those craft shows or area fairs where you could set up a booth and have a "free" drawing (give away one of our products) and get people to sign a slip with all their info and if they want to do a show, etc. Then you have those leads to work with. Just an idea.

I too have been having the same problems. I've had a few indiv. orders but no bookings. A few things I am going to try are placing an ad in the paper and pampering a business. I was also invited to donate to a bowling league banquet. I put a mini catalog into each goody bag that was given out. I am anxious to see if I hear any feedback. Another idea would be to do the same at end of season golf league banquets. Maybe contact some golf courses in your area and ask if you can pass out business cards. Craft show and business expos are awesome ideas too! Definitely do those! I have had open houses and never had a lot of RSVP's or attendance. I love the "power cooking clinic" idea! Eye catching!!!!

What are the benefits of hosting a Pampered Chef show?

Hosting a Pampered Chef show is a great way to earn free and discounted products. You can also learn new cooking techniques and recipes, and have a fun and interactive experience with your friends and family.

How can I get my friends and family to attend my Pampered Chef show?

The key to getting a successful turnout for your show is to personally invite your friends and family. Send out personal invitations, make phone calls, and follow up with reminders. You can also offer incentives such as free products or discounts for attending.

What are some tips for maximizing sales at my Pampered Chef show?

One tip is to create a wishlist for your guests to fill out before the show. This will give you an idea of what products they are interested in and allow you to tailor your demonstrations to their needs. You can also offer special deals or promotions during the show to encourage purchases.

How can I make my Pampered Chef show more interactive and engaging?

Incorporate games and challenges into the show, such as a recipe scavenger hunt or a taste test. You can also have your guests participate in the cooking and prep process, making it a more hands-on experience. And don't forget to have fun and keep the energy high!

What should I do after my Pampered Chef show to ensure future bookings?

Follow up with your guests and thank them for attending. Offer them the opportunity to host their own show and earn free products. You can also ask for referrals and offer incentives for successful bookings. And don't forget to stay in touch and continue to promote Pampered Chef products and opportunities.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• caitynsmom
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • RoseAndrews
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
Bren706
  • pngentil