• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Getting to Pampered Chef in Conversations With Strangers

In summary, Pampered Chef is a direct sales company that offers high-quality kitchen products and promotes family mealtime. Success as a consultant comes from having a passion for the products and building relationships with customers. Hosting a party can earn you free and discounted products, with top-selling items including the Deep Covered Baker, Quick Cooker, and Rockcrok line.
koima
I have a natural ice breaker with strangers when I'm out: my 3 month old baby! She brings in the cooing and questions from many kind people, and I know I could be talking to them about PC if only I could think of a way to change the subject naturally from "what a sweet baby! How old is she?"

Suggestions please!

Thank you! I am so blessed to be able to stay at home with her. My Pampered Chef business helps to make that possible.

Oh, that's GREAT!!

I'm totally going to use that. It's absolutely true, too. :)

DH said I should make a bib for her that says, "I'm a Pampered Chef Baby." She drools enough that it's not a bad idea!

Merrill also has infant onesie, hat & overalls.....lol she could be your "billboard" & a write off for advertising. Chef Kearns come back was really good!

Oh, they already make infant clothes? Guess what's going on my next supply order... ;)

Could I pay her for advertising and put the money into a college fund? Haha

So cute! USA just had an article today where a teacher, needing more funds for copy paper, is having advertisers pay to be seen on his tests. Good ads like "Brace yourself to do your best" from a dentist, and inspirational quotes. Heh, if it works.

That's sad that the teacher even has to do that! It's a shame that our schools are so poorly funded in much of this country.

However, what a clever way to increase his classroom spending!! Smart man!

ooo....I would think the teacher would end up in trouble doing that.....

Related to Getting to Pampered Chef in Conversations With Strangers

1. How did you get involved with Pampered Chef?

I have always loved cooking and trying new kitchen products, so when I heard about Pampered Chef from a friend, I knew I had to check it out. I attended a party and fell in love with the products and the company's mission to bring families together around the table.

2. What sets Pampered Chef apart from other direct sales companies?

Pampered Chef has been around for over 40 years and has a strong reputation for high-quality products and exceptional customer service. We also have a unique business model that allows our consultants to earn a commission on their sales, as well as the sales of their team members. Our focus on building relationships and helping families create meals together sets us apart from other direct sales companies.

3. How do you find success as a Pampered Chef consultant?

Success as a Pampered Chef consultant comes from having a passion for our products and a desire to help others. Building relationships with customers and hostesses, as well as consistently sharing the Pampered Chef opportunity with others, are key to achieving success. Our company also offers training and support to help consultants grow their business and reach their goals.

4. Can I earn free products by hosting a Pampered Chef party?

Absolutely! As a hostess, you can earn free and discounted products based on the total sales of your party. Plus, you'll have the opportunity to purchase special hostess-only products at a discounted price. It's a great way to add some new kitchen gadgets to your collection without breaking the bank!

5. What are the top-selling products at Pampered Chef?

Our top-selling products include our classic Deep Covered Baker, our versatile Quick Cooker, and our popular Rockcrok line. Customers also love our spiralizers, mix 'n chop, and stoneware products. We offer a wide range of kitchen tools and gadgets to make cooking and entertaining easier and more enjoyable for everyone.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
The_Kitchen_Guy
Replies
Views
emiscookin
  • kristine2011
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
Barry Carlton