• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Getting Ready to Go: Packing, Money, and Tours

In summary, the group is getting ready for their trip to San Francisco. Some are already packing and doing laundry, while others plan to finish packing tomorrow. The weather is expected to be cold and possibly rainy, so layers of clothing are recommended. They will be meeting up on Thursday night at 8:30 PM at The View and will receive t-shirts from the company. One member's director is excited about the trip and loves getting information from the site.
pampermemelody
Everybody packed? I'm not, but I'm packing tonight! Does anyone know how we get the $250 for restaurants? What tours are you taking?

Hey Melody! We have started packing and I"m finishing laundry right now at 9 at night! My husband is completely packed but of course, I can't make my mind up on what I want to wear!!

See you in San Fran! You know about Thursday night how we're all meeting up, right?;)

I am not at all packed yet.. will do that tomorrow morning I am sure.. I am SOOO needing this vacation! I feel ready to drop today... just too much going on! Ugh! CANT WAIT!!!!

pchefkristin said:
I am not at all packed yet.. will do that tomorrow morning I am sure.. I am SOOO needing this vacation! I feel ready to drop today... just too much going on! Ugh! CANT WAIT!!!!

Amen Kristin! I definitely hear you there! I desperately need this vacation as well!!!:D

Packed? :rolleyes: Probably do that Wednesday night...like around 11 PM :eek: JK...

See ya all in SF ~ if you're watching the weather...it's suppose to rain on Thursday...kind of on the colder side...was just talking to Kristi about this...

pack LAYERS of clothing...tends to be windy ~ highs of low 60's!

Ginny

PampMomof3 said:
Hey Melody! We have started packing and I"m finishing laundry right now at 9 at night! My husband is completely packed but of course, I can't make my mind up on what I want to wear!!

See you in San Fran! You know about Thursday night how we're all meeting up, right?;)
Yes! We'll be there! Is there a time? We get in early :eek:) I need to go do the rest of the laundry. I hear weather is a high of 50 and low of ummm 50. Jeans adn sweaters it is! So when they say "t-shirt day" do we bring our own or will they give us one?

Doing laundry and packing tomorrow, as well as getting my MIL and DS straight so they'll survive while we're gone. :)

Can't wait!!! And I'll be wearing my new gold whisk charm. :)

I'm sooooo excited for you guys!!!! Have a blast and enjoy such a huge accomplishment!! Woo hooo!!! If you've never been on a trip before, you won't believe how amazing it is.:D

pampermemelody said:
Yes! Is there a time? So when they say "t-shirt day" do we bring our own or will they give us one?

8:30 PM at The View (top o fthe Marriot) ~ meet other Cheffers!

T-shirt day...HO gives us one!

See you very SOON!

Ginny

Kitchen2u said:
Packed? :rolleyes: Probably do that Wednesday night...like around 11 PM :eek: JK...

See ya all in SF ~ if you're watching the weather...it's suppose to rain on Thursday...kind of on the colder side...was just talking to Kristi about this...

pack LAYERS of clothing...tends to be windy ~ highs of low 60's!

Ginny

Ginny,

If it makes you feel any better, I'm sure I'll be packing at about the same time. . .:eek:

My husband wondered if the t-shirts will be tie-dye (is that how you spell this?). On the cruise last year we got lime green ones (one of my favorite colors) and Key West was covered with our shirts. Of course, it was warm enough there to see them.:)

Yeah, my director says that its strange that they're giving us T-Shirts. SHe said in the past,they give out Sweatshirts so those are widely visible. Oh well! I can't wait regardless!!!

PampMomof3 said:
Yeah, my director says that its strange that they're giving us T-Shirts. SHe said in the past,they give out Sweatshirts so those are widely visible. Oh well! I can't wait regardless!!!

Sounds like windbreaker/raincoats would be perfect for this trip!

chefjeanine said:
Sounds like windbreaker/raincoats would be perfect for this trip!

Yeah true!

Let me tell you we are getting a cold spell right now. Yesterday was so windy, then it would rain for five mins. then sunny for five. I would definitely pack layers, someone that it would be funny and took our warm weather away. You guys have fun in San Fran!!!

You guys have a great time! If you see my director, Dawn Lolla, pretty lady with red hair, tell her I said, "Hi!" and that you're one of my CS buddies! She loves the info I get from this site! LOL To see what she looks like her PWS is /showgirl.

Related to Getting Ready to Go: Packing, Money, and Tours

What are the best packing tips for a Pampered Chef tour?

1. Make a list: Before you start packing, make a list of all the items you will need for the tour. This will help you stay organized and ensure you don't forget anything important.2. Pack light: Try to pack only the essentials and avoid overpacking. This will save you from lugging around heavy luggage and give you room to bring back souvenirs.3. Use packing cubes: These can be a game changer when it comes to organizing your suitcase. They keep your clothes and items separate and make it easy to find what you need.4. Roll your clothes: Instead of folding your clothes, try rolling them. This saves space and helps prevent wrinkles.5. Don't forget the essentials: Make sure to pack any necessary medication, travel documents, and chargers for your electronics.

How much money should I bring on a Pampered Chef tour?

The amount of money you should bring on a tour will vary depending on your spending habits and the destination. It's always a good idea to have some cash on hand for emergencies and small purchases, but most places accept credit cards. Research the average costs of food, transportation, and activities in the destination beforehand to get an idea of how much you may need. It's also a good idea to have some extra money in case of unexpected expenses.

What is the best way to budget for a Pampered Chef tour?

1. Set a budget: Determine how much you are willing and able to spend on the tour and stick to it.2. Prioritize: Make a list of the activities and experiences you want to have on the tour and prioritize them. This will help you allocate your budget accordingly.3. Research costs: Research the costs of flights, accommodations, and activities beforehand to get an idea of how much you will need to budget for.4. Use cash: Consider using cash for your daily expenses instead of relying on credit cards. This will help you keep track of your spending and prevent overspending.5. Be flexible: It's always a good idea to have some extra money set aside in case of unexpected expenses or opportunities that may arise during the tour.

What are the benefits of taking a guided tour with Pampered Chef?

1. Expert guides: Our tours are led by knowledgeable and experienced guides who can provide insider information and make your experience more enriching.2. Convenience: Guided tours take care of all the planning and logistics, allowing you to sit back and enjoy the experience without the stress of organizing everything yourself.3. Group discounts: By traveling with a group, you may be eligible for group discounts on accommodations, activities, and transportation.4. Safety: Our guided tours prioritize safety and ensure that all necessary precautions are taken during the trip.5. Unique experiences: Our guided tours often include exclusive experiences and access to places that may not be available to the general public.

Can I customize my Pampered Chef tour?

Yes, we offer customizable tours to fit your specific needs and preferences. You can choose the destination, activities, and accommodations that you want to include in your tour. Our team will work with you to create a personalized itinerary that meets your budget and interests. Contact us to learn more about our customizable tour options.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• cookingwith_tara
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
wadesgirl
  • flemings99
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
pamperedlinda
  • Chef Bobby