• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Getting Orders From Out of State?

In summary, you should try to get your host to place their orders on your website to save time and postage.
Liquid Sky
I have a host who wants to send catalogs to out of state family and friends. How do you do this? Do you include a little letter along with the catalog? Do you also include an outside order form? What is an "effective packet"?

I would try hard to get them to place their orders on your website. It will save time and postage.

I usually send them to my website. Do you have a website already? If not, have them browse the catalog at pamperedchef.com and call you with orders. That way you are not spending all your money sending out a ton of catalogs.

Yes, I have a website. How does one go about getting them the website info? The host? Or do you mail a letter?

It's kind of like pulling teeth to get my host to be proactive in inviting, getting outside orders...etc....so I am wondering what might be the best way in this scenario...

I would tell her that it's in her best interest to gather as many outside orders as possible. She benefits in more FREE, half price, and discounted stuff. If *SHE* wants to pay to ship the cattys, I would get her some. I would *NOT* pay to ship out the cattys yourself. I would stress that it would be MUCH easier for her to direct them to your website, and they can enter her name as the host...or like mentioned above, they can go on pamperedchef.com and then CALL HER WITH THEIR ORDERS.

Don't bend over backwards for your host...if she's not interested in puttin in any time in her show, then she doesn't deserve to earn any free stuff, and she probably won't! Don't feel bad. We can't do their job for them....or all your hosts will expect the same thing...

What Kelly has said is the hard reality of doing business these days. Your
ideal hostess will go on line herself and send out e-vites to her family and
friends who have e-mail addresses. That way her resistance to giving you
their e-mail addresses is overcome. They can then click on your website,
enter her Hostess Name, click on Buy Products which will enable them to browse our entire catalog by catagory. Then they can select what they want and pay for it with their credit card number.

You will receive notice that an order has been placed and you can go into your website and collect the information to add to her party. Your director will walk you through all of this, so I will not go into further detail.

I'm doing a show next weekend for a host in my area who has alot of family out of state. I mailed them regular invites as if they were a local guest. On all my invites it says "Order on Suzie's show online at..." And of course I always encourage my hosts to use email invites.

Related to Getting Orders From Out of State?

1. How do I place an order from out of state?

Orders can be placed through our website or by contacting a Pampered Chef consultant in your area. Our consultants are trained to assist customers with placing orders and can help you find the best products for your needs.

2. Are there any additional fees for out of state orders?

No, there are no additional fees for ordering from out of state. The prices listed on our website are the same regardless of where the order is being shipped to.

3. How long does it take for an out of state order to be delivered?

Delivery times may vary depending on your location, but typically orders are delivered within 5-7 business days. You can track your order on our website or through your consultant.

4. Is there a minimum order requirement for out of state orders?

No, there is no minimum order requirement for out of state orders. You can order as little or as much as you like.

5. Can I return or exchange items from an out of state order?

Yes, our return and exchange policy applies to all orders, including those from out of state. If you are not satisfied with your purchase, please contact your consultant or our customer service team for assistance.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
heidabear
Replies
Views
DebPC
  • TriciaAnn
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Admin Greg