• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Get Your Pink Host Special Item by Friday: Submit Two Shows Now!

In summary, the host special for the end of the month is two shows for the guest specials, three to get the tablecloth.
janetupnorth
Gold Member
Don't forget to get two shows in by Friday to get your pink host special item!

Make sure they are dated and submitted correctly!!

Is it the host or guest items this month? I had in my mind guest this month and host next month but I could of course be very wrong.

I did mine this month and will next month as long as my Host turn in on time and we all know how that goes!:D

Host special for the end of this month.The beginning of next month it is 2 shows for the guest specials, 3 to get the tablecloth.

janetupnorth said:
Host special for the end of this month.

The beginning of next month it is 2 shows for the guest specials, 3 to get the tablecloth.

Good b/c I would rather have the Host special if for some reason my host do not turn in on time for the next month.:love:

Yes, be sure you are doing it right - I thought I was getting it with submitting a show on the 15th and tomorrow, but the show I submitted on the 15th was DATED the 12th and it doesn't count!! I was on the phone with my ED tonight and she pointed that out to me. So, now I need to scrounge up $150 in orders before Friday - yikes!!

cathyskitchen said:
Yes, be sure you are doing it right - I thought I was getting it with submitting a show on the 15th and tomorrow, but the show I submitted on the 15th was DATED the 12th and it doesn't count!! I was on the phone with my ED tonight and she pointed that out to me. So, now I need to scrounge up $150 in orders before Friday - yikes!!

I was able to get quite a few small catalog shows this month due to the host special. :D

Advertise the host special and you might be able to get someone to do the work for you.

Yes, that's what I plan to do. My ED told me she was going to call/email people that if they bring her $75 in orders, they'll get one item at 60% off that they pick up from her. If they bring her $150 in orders, she'll give them two 60% off items that get shipped right to her at no cost, along with the rest of their order (tricky, eh!). I might have to try that! :D

cathyskitchen said:
Yes, that's what I plan to do. My ED told me she was going to call/email people that if they bring her $75 in orders, they'll get one item at 60% off that they pick up from her. If they bring her $150 in orders, she'll give them two 60% off items that get shipped right to her at no cost, along with the rest of their order (tricky, eh!). I might have to try that! :D

That's a great idea! That reminds me of my grandmother saying when she ran a store they had bananas that were .25 per pound that were not sellng fast enough and when they put a sign on them that said 4 lbs for $1.00 they sold them all in one day:D

Done!!! :)

Thanks for the reminder. I didn't have that special on my radar. I had a catty show that wasn't put into P3, yet. I made sure the dates fit. I didn't actually get the first order from it until February 21. It's going in tomorrow along with a kitchen show.

I'm half way there! Just need to close 1 of 2 more still opened this week! I gave them the 28th as the deadline so I'm keeping my fingers crossed! ;)

Thanks for the reminder Janet!

Thanks for the reminder...I have to close out one more show and I will get them!

Turning in my 2nd tonight!

I will more than likely not get them.:cry:
The 2nd show I was counting on closing emailed me this morning and said she needs until Sunday.
Will we be able to buy them?

krzymomof4 said:
The 2nd show I was counting on closing emailed me this morning and said she needs until Sunday.
Only if you host a show. Why does she want to wait until Sunday? Let her know you are working on an incentive, she may be willing to work with you. It is also a long time to hold a show open.

krzymomof4 said:

You could offer her a small item for free if she turns in by the 29th.

This is one reason I tell my host in order to get the special for the month the show HAS to be turned in by the last day of the month and I stick to it too. I have host that would keep them open the full two months if they knew I had until the following month to submit.

Ugh - I think I'm only going to have 1 show in for Feb end :(

My show for Friday night just re-scheduled for March. Bummer! I probably won't be able to scrounge more orders for another show in the next couple of days, but we shall see.

I turned in one last night, have one catalog one coming in today so I should be set. I have a show Thursday that I'm going to "try" and close immediately or by Friday night as my buffer. I want it closed right away to get extra commission for the month too. :)

The host that can't close until Sunday has been a handful from the start. I get the feeling when ever she closes, I should be grateful. It is a cattly show, so my hiny isn't technically on the line.

Related to Get Your Pink Host Special Item by Friday: Submit Two Shows Now!

1. What is the "Get Your Pink Host Special Item by Friday" promotion?

The "Get Your Pink Host Special Item by Friday" promotion is a limited time offer for Pampered Chef hosts to earn a special pink product by submitting two shows by Friday. This promotion is a way to thank our hosts for their support and help in spreading the word about our products.

2. How do I qualify for the pink host special item?

To qualify for the pink host special item, you must be a current Pampered Chef host and submit two shows by Friday. These shows can be in-person, virtual, or catalog shows. Once you have completed the two shows, you will automatically receive the pink host special item with your host rewards.

3. Can I choose which pink host special item I receive?

No, the pink host special item is pre-selected and cannot be changed. However, we guarantee that it will be a high-quality and useful product that you will love.

4. When will I receive my pink host special item?

If you have completed the two shows and qualified for the pink host special item, it will be shipped to you along with your other host rewards. The shipping time may vary depending on your location and the current demand for the product.

5. Is there a limit to how many pink host special items I can earn?

Yes, there is a limit of one pink host special item per host. This means that even if you submit more than two shows, you will only receive one pink host special item. However, we appreciate your support and encourage you to continue hosting shows and earning other rewards.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• wadesgirl
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
  • lt1jane
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
sharalam
Replies