• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Get Your November Order Form Now: Don't Miss Out!

In summary, the deadline for submitting orders on the November order form is November 30th at 11:59 PM CST. The best way to submit an order on the November order form is online through your consultant's personal website. There are often monthly specials and discounts available on the November order form. Unfortunately, once your order has been submitted, it cannot be changed. Your order from the November order form will typically arrive within 7-10 business days.
cookingwithlove
Gold Member
Anybody make it up yet?

Here is one that I received.

Attachments

• November Order Form.doc
    381 KB · Views: 424
Here's what I made up...

Attachments

• november 10 oof.doc
    390.5 KB · Views: 352
  • october 10 oof.doc
    201 KB · Views: 300
Kris,

The one I posted came from you from one of my sister directors. I love your order forms. Thanks so much for making them!

I have this one that I updated. Don't know where I got it but I like that it can be printed front and back and it has 2 on a page.

Attachments

• Nov10_halfpageOOF-noname.doc
    224 KB · Views: 348

Related to Get Your November Order Form Now: Don't Miss Out!

What is the deadline for submitting orders on the November order form?

The deadline for submitting orders on the November order form is November 30th at 11:59 PM CST.

What is the best way to submit an order on the November order form?

The best way to submit an order on the November order form is online through your consultant's personal website. This ensures that your order is received and processed accurately and efficiently.

Are there any special promotions or discounts available on the November order form?

Yes, there are often monthly specials and discounts available on the November order form. Be sure to check your consultant's website or contact them directly for more information.

Can I make changes to my order after I have submitted it on the November order form?

Unfortunately, once your order has been submitted, it cannot be changed. We strive to process orders quickly and efficiently, so changes cannot be made after submission.

When can I expect to receive my order from the November order form?

Your order from the November order form will typically arrive within 7-10 business days, depending on your location and shipping method. If you have any concerns about the status of your order, please contact your consultant for assistance.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• MissyPC
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Hollycancook
  • ChefCKHall
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
ChefCKHall
  • smithcooking