• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Get Your Hands on the Popular Dots Catalog Tote - Limited Supply Available!

In summary, the Dots Catalog Tote is a stylish and functional tote bag featuring the Pampered Chef logo and a polka dot design. It is perfect for carrying catalogs, order forms, and cooking tools to parties and events. To purchase, simply visit the website or contact a local consultant. The dimensions of the tote are 15 inches wide, 13 inches tall, and 3 inches deep with a 10-inch handle drop. It is also machine washable on a gentle cycle. Additionally, the tote can be used for a variety of purposes beyond Pampered Chef events.
WendyE
Hi! I'm a newbie that just came back from 1st Spring Launch. I saw tons of people with the Dots Catalog Totes and I really really want one! Anyone know where I can get one? Happy to reimburse for cost if new and pay shipping. Don't even mind used one, if still in nice condition. Can pay with paypal or send check. Email me at [email protected] or PM me on here. Thanks!

It was an earned item last year. There is one listed on E-bay right now.

Related to Get Your Hands on the Popular Dots Catalog Tote - Limited Supply Available!

What is the Dots Catalog Tote?

The Dots Catalog Tote is a stylish and functional tote bag that features the Pampered Chef logo and a fun polka dot design. It is perfect for carrying your catalogs, order forms, and cooking tools to parties and events.

How do I get my hands on the Dots Catalog Tote?

Simply visit our website or contact your local Pampered Chef consultant to purchase the Dots Catalog Tote. It is currently available in limited supply, so be sure to grab yours before they're gone!

What are the dimensions of the Dots Catalog Tote?

The Dots Catalog Tote measures 15 inches wide, 13 inches tall, and 3 inches deep. It also has a 10-inch handle drop, making it the perfect size for carrying all of your Pampered Chef essentials.

Is the Dots Catalog Tote machine washable?

Yes, the Dots Catalog Tote is machine washable on a gentle cycle. We recommend air drying to preserve the vibrant colors and polka dot design.

Can I use the Dots Catalog Tote for more than just Pampered Chef events?

Absolutely! The Dots Catalog Tote is versatile and can be used for any occasion. It's great for grocery shopping, the beach, or even as a diaper bag. The possibilities are endless!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ksmedic
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
sih
Replies
Views
kianewPCC
  • WendyE
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies