• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Get Your Feet Summer-Ready with Teva Mush Flip Flops - Limited Time Offer!"

In summary, the limited time offer for Teva Mush Flip Flops is a special promotion from Pampered Chef that allows customers to purchase these comfortable and stylish flip flops at a discounted price for a limited time only. These flip flops are a great choice for summer due to their soft and squishy footbed and water-friendly material. They are available in a wide range of sizes for both men and women, and come in various color options. Additionally, they can be worn for activities other than just lounging, making them a versatile choice for summer footwear.
Kodeysmom
Gold Member
Here is a link for awesome deal on Teva sandles. I just put my order in today. Teva Musch Flip Flops for $12.95 some for $10.36, same for the Olowahu.
You also get 4% rebate if you go through Ebates. There are aslo some coupons floating around out there if you order $50 +, $75 + or $100+.http://www.sierratradingpost.com/p/,60032_Teva-Mush-Thong-Sandals-For-Women.html

Thanks for sharing the link! I've been needing a new pair of sandals and these look perfect. And the added bonus of a rebate and coupons makes it even better. I'll definitely check it out and see if I can snag a great deal. Thanks again for the tip!

Hi there,As a pampered chef consultant, I know how important it is to have comfortable and stylish footwear for the summer season. That's why I wanted to share this amazing deal on Teva Mush Flip Flops with you! Not only are they perfect for the beach or pool, but they are also versatile enough to wear for any summer activity.I just placed my order today and couldn't believe the price - only $12.95 for some styles and $10.36 for the Olowahu! Plus, if you go through Ebates, you can get an extra 4% rebate. And, if you spend $50 or more, there are even more savings with coupons floating around.Don't miss out on this limited time offer to get your feet summer-ready with Teva Mush Flip Flops. Follow the link below to check out the selection and place your order today.Happy Summer!

Related to Get Your Feet Summer-Ready with Teva Mush Flip Flops - Limited Time Offer!"

What is the limited time offer for Teva Mush Flip Flops?

The limited time offer for Teva Mush Flip Flops is a special promotion from Pampered Chef that allows customers to purchase these comfortable and stylish flip flops at a discounted price for a limited time only.

What makes Teva Mush Flip Flops a great choice for summer?

Teva Mush Flip Flops are made with a soft and squishy footbed that provides ultimate comfort and support for your feet during the hot summer months. They are also designed with a durable and water-friendly material, making them perfect for days at the pool or beach.

What sizes are available for Teva Mush Flip Flops?

Teva Mush Flip Flops are available in a wide range of sizes to fit both men and women. Women's sizes range from 5 to 11, while men's sizes range from 7 to 14.

Are there any color options for Teva Mush Flip Flops?

Yes, there are several color options available for Teva Mush Flip Flops. These include classic black, navy, and gray, as well as fun and vibrant colors like pink, turquoise, and purple.

Can I wear Teva Mush Flip Flops for activities other than just lounging?

Absolutely! Teva Mush Flip Flops are not only great for lounging, but they are also perfect for outdoor activities such as hiking, camping, and even water sports. Their comfortable and supportive design makes them versatile for various summer activities.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• hoosierchef
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
pamperedpsalmstress
Replies
Views
Intrepid_Chef
Back