• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Get Your $1,800 Show Delivered Fast - Order Now for Guaranteed 9th Delivery!

:thumbup:That is so fast! Your host and guests will be very happy.Keep your fingers crossed that everything comes and is in one piece!:rolleyes:Your fundraiser is doing great! Congratulations! Thanks for keeping us updated.I have not been on Chef Success as much either. How's the weather up in NH? It just started feeling like winter here in NY!:yuck:
letscook04
Gold Member
I just submitted a $1,800.00 show this morning and it was just shipped to be delivered on the 9th.:thumbup:

That is fast! Your host and guests will be very happy.

Keep your fingers crossed that everything comes and is in one piece!:rolleyes:

Excellent show Colleen!!!!!! Congratulations!!!!!!!!

Thanks Harriett!

How have you been Harriett?

I have been up and down. Thanks for asking, Colleen. My DH's Alzheimer's is starting to play a bigger factor around here. For 4 years he was stable (???) and now he is showing more problems. More appointments and now a medicine change that started a week ago. Let's hope and pray the new medicine will do it's trick and at least stop the progression again.

I have a small break so I am trying to catch up on news here. Miss not being on everyday!!!!!!

Today is our 26th wedding anniversary and we went out earlier to celebrate. It was nice to see him happy and joking around at the restaurant. We did a little shopping after to get him a new winter hat (had to get one) and he was fine until we were heading out of the store and he didn't know where we were going etc. Luckily we were only 10 minutes from home and he snapped back to himself half way home and then took a nap and seems OK for now.

So sorry to hear about your DH! That must so frustrating for the both of you!
Happy Anniversary!:) I am glad to hear that DH had fun.

I have not been on CS as much either.
How's the weather up in NH? It just started feeling like winter here in NY!:yuck:

I submitted a supply order on the 6th, and since yesterday afternoon it's been saying "picking". Now they are on orders submitted through the 8th and mine is still showing "picking". Not sure what's going on, don't feel like waiting for almost 2 hours for a call back to talk to the HO, so I guess I'll wait until tomorrow.

letscook04 said:
I just submitted a $1,800.00 show this morning and it was just shipped to be delivered on the 9th.:thumbup:

WOW!!! GREAT Show! Now you have to change it on your avitar...:cool: Hope everything comes in 1 piece. Guess next time I see you will be in Jan. at regional....:D

Debala715 said:
I submitted a supply order on the 6th, and since yesterday afternoon it's been saying "picking". Now they are on orders submitted through the 8th and mine is still showing "picking". Not sure what's going on, don't feel like waiting for almost 2 hours for a call back to talk to the HO, so I guess I'll wait until tomorrow.

It probably shipped already. You might have it on your door step either today or tomorrow!;)

Ginger428 said:
WOW!!! GREAT Show! Now you have to change it on your avitar...:cool: Hope everything comes in 1 piece. Guess next time I see you will be in Jan. at regional....:D

Hey Ginger!! How is your month going?

Maybe we will sit together again? ;)

I just placed an order yesterday around 2:30 PM. It's already shipped, and 4 of the 7 boxes are being delivered today. The other 3 will probably arrive tomorrow. I never even saw the words "received" or "picking"!

letscook04 said:
Hey Ginger!! How is your month going?

Maybe we will sit together again? ;)

So far my months going GREAT! 3 shows down, 4 more to go....That would be soooooooo cool if we sit together again! ;)

I submitted a show on Sunday and it was delivered Thursday!!
That was a 4 day turn around time. Amazing!

letscook04 said:
So sorry to hear about your DH! That must so frustrating for the both of you!
Happy Anniversary!:) I am glad to hear that DH had fun.

I have not been on Chef Success as much either.
How's the weather up in NH? It just started feeling like winter here in NY!:yuck:

Thanks,Colleen! :angel: It is very cold here too in NH! Too cold too soon for me!:yuck:

I submitted my 2K fundraiser on Tuesday and it was delivered today!! 7 boxes!!

Related to Get Your $1,800 Show Delivered Fast - Order Now for Guaranteed 9th Delivery!

1. How do I place an order for the guaranteed 9th delivery?

To place an order for the guaranteed 9th delivery, simply add the "Get Your $1,800 Show Delivered Fast" item to your cart and proceed to checkout. The delivery date will automatically be set for the 9th day after your order is placed.

2. What if I need my order delivered on a specific date?

If you need your order delivered on a specific date, please reach out to our customer service team before placing your order. We will do our best to accommodate your request.

3. Is there an additional fee for the guaranteed 9th delivery?

No, there is no additional fee for the guaranteed 9th delivery. The cost is included in the price of the "Get Your $1,800 Show Delivered Fast" item.

4. What if my order doesn't arrive on the 9th day?

If your order does not arrive on the 9th day, please reach out to our customer service team and we will investigate the issue. If the delay is due to a mistake on our end, we will offer a refund or a future discount on your next order.

5. Can I cancel or change my order after it has been placed?

Unfortunately, we are unable to cancel or make changes to orders once they have been placed. If you need to make changes, please contact our customer service team as soon as possible and we will do our best to assist you.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ChefBeckyD
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
MissChef
  • esavvymom
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies