• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Get WOWed with My $186 Online Order - SaWeet Deals Await!

In summary, "My Turn for an Online Wow" is a virtual party hosted by a Pampered Chef consultant where you can shop for high-quality kitchen tools and gadgets from the comfort of your own home. To attend, you can either be invited or request to join an open party, and you can attend from any device. Hosting a party allows you to earn rewards and have a fun party with friends. Even if you can't attend, you can still earn rewards by submitting an order or sharing the party link with others. Expect to see a wide range of high-quality products at the party, including exclusive bundles and limited-time offers.
ChefCKHall
Online order for $186.00 SaWeet!

Woo hoo! In January, too!

Very nice!

AWESOME! How exciting...congrats :chef:

LOVE those!

I got one yesterday for $2.75. Yep, someone paid $9.80 (with shipping & tax) for pan scrapers. :D:rolleyes::D:rolleyes::D

Wow, they must really love those pan scrapers!!

Don't you just LOVE free money!?

:D Congrats girl! :D

That's always a nice suprise!!! WAHOO!!

Related to Get WOWed with My $186 Online Order - SaWeet Deals Await!

1. What is "My Turn for an Online Wow"?

"My Turn for an Online Wow" is a virtual party hosted by a Pampered Chef consultant where you can shop for high-quality kitchen tools and gadgets from the comfort of your own home. It's a fun and convenient way to get together with friends, learn new recipes and kitchen tips, and earn free and discounted products.

2. How do I attend a "My Turn for an Online Wow" party?

To attend a "My Turn for an Online Wow" party, you can either be invited by a Pampered Chef consultant or you can request to join an open party. Once you are invited or request to join, you will receive a link to the party on the designated date and time. You can attend the party from your computer, phone, or tablet.

3. What are the benefits of hosting a "My Turn for an Online Wow" party?

Hosting a "My Turn for an Online Wow" party allows you to earn free and discounted products, as well as exclusive host rewards. You also get to have a fun and interactive party with your friends without having to leave your home. Plus, as a host, you can get a sneak peek at new products and recipes before they are released to the public.

4. Can I still earn rewards if I can't attend the party?

Yes, you can still earn rewards even if you can't attend the party. You can submit your order through the party link and your purchase will count towards the party total. You can also share the party link with your friends and family to shop and help you earn even more rewards.

5. What kind of products can I expect to see at a "My Turn for an Online Wow" party?

At a "My Turn for an Online Wow" party, you can expect to see a wide range of high-quality kitchen tools and gadgets from Pampered Chef, including cookware, bakeware, knives, and small appliances. You can also find exclusive party bundles and limited-time offers. Our products are backed by a satisfaction guarantee, so you can shop with confidence.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Admin Greg
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
finley1991
  • trps
  • General Chat
Replies