• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Get Up and Finish Your Pickles: A Call to Action from a Frustrated Pickle Maker

In summary, "Get Up and Finish Your Pickles" is a call to action from a frustrated pickle maker, urging people to finish their pickles instead of letting them go to waste. It emphasizes the importance of reducing food waste and promoting sustainability, aligning with the mission of Pampered Chef. The inspiration behind the creation of this message was the observation that many people throw away half-eaten jars of pickles. To support the message, individuals can share it with others and make an effort to finish all the food they have, finding creative ways to use up leftovers or giving them to others who will enjoy them.
lisa717
OUT of this computer chair and finish my 2 batches of PICKLES!!!!!! UGHHHHHHHHH!!!Someone give me a shove!

Mmmmmmmmmmm....pickles!

Get up and get them made so you can EAT THEM!

OMG Kelly...you have no idea how many I have made.....my husband SELLS these at the hardware store he works at....it is unbelievable how many people buy pickles as they are buying 2x4's and toilet gadgets..LMAO..My cupboards are FULL..I picked yesterday and have 3 more batches to do....crazy!!

OK I am going...right now...do to ONE batch...ONLY ONE!!! :)

Kickbutt.jpg

Janet~

That is quite the funny picture!

Lisa~

I PM'd you again!

It's my "kick in the butt" picture that I think I've used 4 times on here! It is an effective technique. ;)

Related to Get Up and Finish Your Pickles: A Call to Action from a Frustrated Pickle Maker

1. What is "Get Up and Finish Your Pickles" about?

"Get Up and Finish Your Pickles" is a call to action from a frustrated pickle maker, urging people to finish their pickles instead of letting them go to waste. It highlights the importance of not being wasteful and using up all the food we have.

2. Why is finishing pickles important?

Finishing pickles is important because it helps reduce food waste and promotes sustainability. By using up all the food we have, we can also save money and resources.

3. How does this relate to Pampered Chef?

Pampered Chef is a company that promotes creating delicious meals at home and reducing food waste. "Get Up and Finish Your Pickles" aligns with this mission by encouraging people to use up all the ingredients they have, including pickles.

4. What inspired the creation of "Get Up and Finish Your Pickles"?

The author of "Get Up and Finish Your Pickles" is a frustrated pickle maker who noticed that many people throw away half-eaten jars of pickles instead of finishing them. This inspired the call to action to raise awareness about food waste and encourage people to finish their pickles.

5. How can I support the message of "Get Up and Finish Your Pickles"?

You can support the message of "Get Up and Finish Your Pickles" by sharing it with others and making a conscious effort to finish all the food you have, including pickles. You can also find creative ways to use up leftover pickles in recipes or give them to someone else who will enjoy them.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• wadesgirl
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Sheila
  • Jean DeVries
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Jean DeVries
  • minirottie