• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Get to Know Us: Share Your Photos and Put a Face to the Name!

In summary, the women in the conversation were discussing how they look different than their avatars. One woman, who has blue eyes like her cat, said that she likes to see pictures of herself because it is easier to spot her at conference. Another woman said that she likes to see pictures of herself because it is easier to spot her and her family in the 80's show thread. Finally, a woman said that she likes to see pictures of herself because she looks different than her avatar or the pictures in her personal profile.
StacieB
Gold Member
I would love to see pics of everyone to start putting names with faces!! Anyone interested?

I vote for pics as avators! or post them here. See me in my avator...

Mine is in my avatar and I think I have a family one on my profile...

Do you mean avatar?

Oops...all typing wrong... :blushing:

I don't look like my avatar anymore....
I am a brunette now!! LOL!!
Those pesky gray hairs were taking over and at my young, glorious age of almost 35, I just COULD not have that! So after more then 20 years of highlights (back then it was frosting and my Mom did it for me), I decided to go back to my roots...literally! LOL!!!

I need to get DH or one of the kiddos to take a picture of me..........

My Avatar is my DD and I trying out her new Ice skates on the pond I grew up skating on at my Grammee's house in Maine.

ETA.... I updated my profile pick to be just me..... but my eyes are a bit squinty... It was very sunny that day!

Last edited:
erinyourpclady said:
I don't look like my avatar anymore....
I am a brunette now!! LOL!!
Those pesky gray hairs were taking over and at my young, glorious age of almost 35, I just COULD not have that! So after more then 20 years of highlights (back then it was frosting and my Mom did it for me), I decided to go back to my roots...literally! LOL!!!

I need to get DH or one of the kiddos to take a picture of me..........

I went dark too!! I can't keep up with the roots every 4 maybe 5 weeks I have to get a touch up!:yuck: It was so much easier with my blond highlites!! Everyone that seen me LOVES my new color!

I don't have any pictures of myself...I am always the one with the camera. Besides, I wouldn't want to scare you. LOL

chefann said:
Do you mean avatar?

You and Janet are loving that I cannot type/spell today!:balloon: :D Glad to give y'all some humor in your day!:D :rolleyes:

It wasn't just you - Janet had it spelled incorrectly at first also. <giggle>

I need a new picture of me taken too. I'm all gray now!

This is me at Leadership on stage with Jane who just promoted to Director under me. I am in the black and white and Jane is the one wearing the other pink tiara.

Attachments

• DSC_0152.JPG
    DSC_0152.JPG
    56.9 KB · Views: 401
I am about 50 lbs lighter than i am in my Avatar

chefann said:
Do you mean avatar?
I should use this one since I look like this.

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/thumb/f/f9/The_Aviator_poster.JPG/200px-The_Aviator_poster.JPG

And I could drive this one.

250px-Lincoln--Aviator.jpg

:rolleyes:

You can see me and my family in the 80's show thread, of course in my everyday life I look more like my avatar or the pix in my personal profile.

My avatar is me sitting at Doris's desk at Conference '07

I thought that said, "My avatar is sitting on Doris's desk at Conference '07" and I was going to ask why you were so special.

Picture of ourselves[FONT="Comic Sas M[SIZE="3"][/SIZE]S"][/FONT]Have you heard that we sometimes look like our pets. Well , I have blue eyes like my cat and soft hair, that is where the resemblance ends. I have to get a picture of just me, not with my husband or daughter. I do agree though, I like to see pictures. :thumbup:

I like when our avatars are pictures of us, too! Makes it easier to spot one another at conference and such...

Mine is me sitting at Doris' desk too! (ETA...the desk picture is in my profile now...this picture is me sitting with Santa with my little guy, I just cropped everything else out!)

Last edited:
Okay, okay. The couldn't load the first pic I wanted b/c I'm anal and save ALL my digital pics on LARGE format... I know, I know. This was like 2 years ago and now my hair is long again. But this is me and my babies! :love: I will try to update the photo when I can. Or if anyone knows how to fix my pics... please share!

You could start by reading The Photo Thread. I believe Photobucket downsizes photos on upload but I'm not entirely sure.That's how you can put up a picture of yourself.
KGSimpson2.png

The_Kitchen_Guy said:
You could start by reading The Photo Thread. I believe Photobucket downsizes photos on upload but I'm not entirely sure.

That's how you can put up a picture of yourself.

KGSimpson2.png

In photobucket you can choose edit on the picture and size it down.

I like this idea, I'm hoping to spot you guys at Nationl Conf. I will also be getting one (2 seems how I always lose stuff) of Ann's pins. By the time I meet you in person we will be the best of friends:love:

okay, who doesn't have a picture of themselves sitting at Doris' desk? I do too. It seemed fun. I'm working on my weight this year, so there's a reason I don't post my picture on business cards, etc or here. Next year I will.

Bren706 said:
My avatar is me sitting at Doris's desk at Conference '07

Oh, wait a minute! That is not Doris's desk. That is the Test Kitchen! I guess I didn't look at my avatar before I posted.

lockhartkitchen said:
okay, who doesn't have a picture of themselves sitting at Doris' desk? I do too. It seemed fun. I'm working on my weight this year, so there's a reason I don't post my picture on business cards, etc or here. Next year I will.
I didn't get a pic at her desk. It seemed a little silly. Although I did toss a business card on it. :)

My picture is cropped from a picture I had taken when I met Rascal Flatts last May.

The only difference is I have more grey :eek: in my hair now. Time for a highlight job!:)

My pic might be hard to see, but it is of me and my b/f 2 years ago at our senior prom... yes, I'm a young one!

My avatar is decent of me, but it's about almost 6 years ago now! I haven't taken a recent picture and don't know if I will! LOL!:) Of course that is me on the right and I'm with Jean Jonas! I just love her!

I don't have a decent picture of myself, I really, really need a haircut and dye job. LOL

chefann said:
I didn't get a pic at her desk. It seemed a little silly. Although I did toss a business card on it. :)

I got a pic at her desk at the 2006 conference, but I forgot to hitch my shirt up...I'm showing way too much cleavage in it! LOL

Debala715 said:
I got a pic at her desk at the 2006 conference, but I forgot to hitch my shirt up...I'm showing way too much cleavage in it! LOL
Most of us around here don't mind, especially some of us. :blushing:

The_Kitchen_Guy said:
Most of us around here don't mind, especially some of us. :blushing:
ROTFLMBO!!! Oh KG! always can count on you!:D

Debala715 said:

Whenever I hear the word cleavage, it reminds me of the dress code at my other job. It states that you may not show cleavage. My question then is this, if I have no cleavage, can my shirt be cut down to my belly button?

Related to Get to Know Us: Share Your Photos and Put a Face to the Name!

1. Who can participate in the "Get to Know Us" photo-sharing event?

Anyone who works for Pampered Chef, including consultants, employees, and independent contractors, can participate in this photo-sharing event.

2. How do I share my photo for the event?

To share your photo, simply post it in the designated thread on our company's social media page. Make sure to include your first name and location in the caption.

3. Can I share more than one photo?

Yes, you can share multiple photos if you would like to. However, we ask that you limit it to no more than three photos per person to keep the thread organized.

4. Is sharing a photo mandatory?

No, sharing a photo is completely optional. We understand that some of our employees may have privacy concerns, so please feel free to participate in the discussion without sharing a photo.

5. What's the purpose of this photo-sharing event?

The purpose of this event is to create a sense of community and connection among our employees. It's a great way to get to know your colleagues better and put a face to the name.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
esavvymom
Replies
Views
cookingwithlove
Replies
Views