• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Get the $99 Pampered Chef Deep Covered Baker Bundle - Limited Time Offer!

In summary, the email says that the Pampered Chef Deep CVrd Bundle is available until February 28th. The flyer that comes with the bundle has postcards that are also available. The host can either use the $99 special that was offered last year or they can use the $119 special that is currently being offered. The guest special is also still available.
Love it!! Way to go HO!

This is so SWEET of a deal. And check out the postcards that come with it. I wish I had more of the chicken in the DCB cards -- were they available before my time? or maybe they are going to be available

I haven't received the email yet, but have sent copies of the flyer to my February Hosts--exciting!

Isnt this wonderful!! I am looking forward to major double points- YAHOOOOO!!:sing:

Wohoo! I'm doing the Baked Potato Chowder at my show on Friday. Perfect timing.

Hey, do ya think that PC took notice of everyone's DCB bundle on CS last year and decided to run with it??

PamperedchefDaly said:
Hey, do ya think that PC took notice of everyone's DCB bundle on CS last year and decided to run with it??

I was wondering the same thing!

This is a really great deal. I just sold my first DCB last night and it was because I made up my own $99 special (for the potato chowder too none the less!). I think this makes it a good bang for the buck!

I love it! I haven't done the bundle because I've been trying to minimize any and all expenses as much as possible. If it's not absolutely necessary for my business to run, I didn't want to put the money into it.

AWESOME!!!It Does work as a 1/2 Price!!!! I forgot to change the date to a Feb show!!!!Wahoo!!!!

Last edited:
etteluap70PC said:
AWESOME!!!

FYI.... I wanted to see if it would work for a host to get 1/2 price and no they can not. It won't work in P3.

Thanks - what about using their PHD or host discount - did you try those?

pamperedlinda said:
Thanks - what about using their PHD or host discount - did you try those?

actually .... not sure if it is registering at all in P3 yet... it won't come up with a price at all... Still messing with it.

Make sure you update first.

I just tried and it worked using the Host Discount and as a Half-Off item!

thehaleykitchen said:

That is awesome!!!!

Plus..guests will get the free guest special. Anyone who has been thinking about buying a DCB should take advantage of this..wow. This is great..I just changed my fb status to mention it.

thehaleykitchen said:

I did too - VERY exciting!

This is so exciting. I can't wait to offer this awesome deal at my February shows!

chefheidi2003 said:
Plus..guests will get the free guest special. Anyone who has been thinking about buying a DCB should take advantage of this..wow. This is great..I just changed my fb status to mention it.

Do you mind sharing how you worded it and may we "borrow" it? :angel:

winklermom said:
Do you mind sharing how you worded it and may we "borrow" it? :angel:

Really nothing worth copying..just something basic for now..I will give it a few days..and if that doesnt work I will reword it.

February is a GREAT month to host a Pampered Chef Party. Great host specials and Great specials for guests. Let me know if you want more info.

This solidifies it...I am going to do the Loaded Baked Potato Chowder soup and garlic-parm biscuit bites for my Feb shows. :love:

What a deal because the guest also gets the Guest Special since it is over $60. I am going to offer my own special....I'll pay shipping costs!

pkd09 said:
What a deal because the guest also gets the Guest Special since it is over $60. I am going to offer my own special....I'll pay shipping costs!

totally forgot about that!

Liquid Sky said:
This solidifies it...I am going to do the Loaded Baked Potato Chowder soup and garlic-parm biscuit bites for my Feb shows. :love:

Garlic Parm Biscuits...do share please!!!!

Liquid Sky said:

I haven't done the parm with the garlic bites...I'll have to do that next time. Sounds even more yummy!!

I have been playing with a DCB special of my own; similar to the $99 one offered by CKHall and many others.

The DCB in Cda is $95 so I've had to do some playing around with products/price point to make it attractive to guests, but yet not break my bank;) I hadn't made a decision yet as to whether I was going to do this or not.

Well, I just got the email from our Cdn HO and it is being offered here too @ $119! So, this allows me to offer it to guests and in the end, get feedback about the DCB & the bundle. If it goes over well, then I have my answer and might reconsider offering a DCB bundle when HO's special ends.

D.

Related to Get the $99 Pampered Chef Deep Covered Baker Bundle - Limited Time Offer!

1. What is included in the $99 Bundle From Ho!?

The $99 Bundle From Ho! includes a variety of essential kitchen tools and gadgets from Pampered Chef. This includes a knife set, measuring cups and spoons, mixing bowls, a cutting board, a juicer, and more.

2. Is the $99 Bundle From Ho! a good deal?

Yes, the $99 Bundle From Ho! is a great value for the price. It includes over $200 worth of Pampered Chef products, making it a cost-effective way to stock your kitchen with high-quality cooking tools.

3. Can I customize the items included in the $99 Bundle From Ho!?

Unfortunately, the $99 Bundle From Ho! is not customizable. However, it is carefully curated to include a variety of useful kitchen tools that will suit most cooking needs.

4. Can I purchase the $99 Bundle From Ho! as a gift?

Yes, the $99 Bundle From Ho! makes a great gift for anyone who loves to cook or is looking to upgrade their kitchen tools. You can even have it shipped directly to the recipient for a convenient and thoughtful gift.

5. How long will the $99 Bundle From Ho! be available?

The $99 Bundle From Ho! is a limited-time offer and will only be available while supplies last. Be sure to get yours before it's gone!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • smilesarepriceless
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Wildfire
Replies
Views
melissakc