• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Get Recommendations on Training Tapes for Your Home Office

In summary, using training tapes for your home office allows for self-paced learning and the ability to review material multiple times. These tapes cover a variety of topics and are not specific to Pampered Chef products. They can be accessed online or purchased physically. New training tapes are regularly released and suitable for all levels of experience.
ddcook
Hi,
I was thinking of ordering some of the training tapes from Home office on my next supply order. But, I will admit, it's hard to choose :confused:

Do any of you have any that you would highly recommend, or those that you'd suggest to stay clear of? Your feedback is greatly appreciated!

Thank you ~

I highly recommend any of the Kitchen Show "Live". I still watch them over and over again when I need a refresher on how to do a show--LOL!!!!:eek:

I LOVE all of my training material (I have over 30 of them!).

I would start with a CD from one of each category -- Win/Win Host Coaching is probably my favorite for Host Coaching, Booking from the Pros is good for booking, Fill Your Calendar Year Round, Recruiting 101 is a good one for Recruiting, and make sure you get the Connections book with the CD (I have signed 9 consultants since April -- it's good!).

Which ones you pick are up to you, they are all good. I keep them all in my car and listen to them when I am driving, changed them to mp3s and loaded them on my mp3 player to listen to while I am on the treadmill, too.

I agree - get one from each category. I love my tapes and CDs and keep a huge library of them to lend out to my downline.

Selling Product Collections is excellent.

I have alot of them - love them all - except "Want A Show with WOW?" - that one didn't do a whole lot for me.

Related to Get Recommendations on Training Tapes for Your Home Office

What are the benefits of using training tapes for my home office?

Using training tapes for your home office allows you to learn at your own pace, in the comfort of your own space. It also allows you to review the material as many times as needed, ensuring that you fully understand the content.

Are these training tapes specific to Pampered Chef products?

No, our training tapes cover a variety of topics related to running a successful home office, such as time management, organization, and marketing strategies. While some examples may use Pampered Chef products, the content can be applied to any home business.

Can I access these training tapes online?

Yes, our training tapes are available for purchase and streaming on our website. You can also purchase physical copies if preferred.

How often are new training tapes released?

We regularly release new training tapes throughout the year. You can stay updated on new releases by subscribing to our email list or checking our website for updates.

Are these training tapes suitable for all levels of experience?

Yes, our training tapes are designed to cater to all levels of experience. Whether you are just starting your home business or have been in the industry for years, our training tapes offer valuable insights and tips to help you succeed.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• msmileyface
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
tiggerhale
  • DanielleQ
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • baychef