• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Get Ready to Be Wow'd - My Biggest Show Yet with Exciting New Additions!

In summary, Cynthia's show was a huge success and she is very happy. She had a lot of customers and made a lot of money.
smarteez2
Gold Member
I am so excited!! I just talked to my host for my 10 March show and she said she has 15 definates!! :eek: That will be my biggest attendance show ever!! I am excited though cause I have 15 brand spanking new Lap boards!! I bought a scratch off game through www.Expressyourselfonline.com
so I will be using that for the first time as well!! I will be doing the 30 minute chicken show with a chocolate trifle for desser and beer batter bread!! I cannot wait!! I even made some sample spice packets as well!! :D

Good for you. You may do a happy dance now. Good luck with the show and keep us posted on the results. The recipes sound so yummy that I am now so hungry, but I am trying to cut down on my eating after a certain time. Maybe tomorrow.

All right! Be sure to let us know how it goes.

Awesome - and your menu sounds so yummy that *I* wanna come!!!

okokokokkok!!OK!! LOL The party went smashingly!! There ended up being like 13 people (still my biggest yet!!) We went through 2 chickens, all of the trifle and all of the beer batter bread!! OMG!!:eek: I only got 1 booking off of her show HOWEVER her sales are OVER $1000!!! AND she still has more orders to collect!! This is my biggest show ever!! I am sooooooooooooo happy!! Not to mention I had a catty show close at over $700 and the host from that just called and I have to get another host packet ready for her friend who wants to get started on her catty show ASAP!! Life is good right now. I have been dry for awhile so I am seriously seriously tickled PINK!! LOL Yay me!!

Related to Get Ready to Be Wow'd - My Biggest Show Yet with Exciting New Additions!

What is "Get Ready to Be Wow'd - My Biggest Show Yet with Exciting New Additions!"?

"Get Ready to Be Wow'd - My Biggest Show Yet with Exciting New Additions!" is a special event hosted by Pampered Chef that showcases our latest and most exciting products.

When and where is "Get Ready to Be Wow'd - My Biggest Show Yet with Exciting New Additions!" taking place?

The event will take place on [date] at [location]. Stay tuned for more details and how to RSVP!

Is there a cost to attend "Get Ready to Be Wow'd - My Biggest Show Yet with Exciting New Additions!"?

No, this event is completely free for all attendees. We just ask that you RSVP so we can ensure we have enough space and products for everyone.

What can I expect from "Get Ready to Be Wow'd - My Biggest Show Yet with Exciting New Additions!"?

You can expect an engaging and fun experience where you will get to see and learn about our newest and most innovative products. There will also be live demonstrations and opportunities to try out the products for yourself.

Can I bring guests to "Get Ready to Be Wow'd - My Biggest Show Yet with Exciting New Additions!"?

Yes, you are welcome to bring friends and family to the event. Just make sure to RSVP for them as well so we can plan accordingly.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Nep2nfly
Replies
Views
AJPratt
  • DebbieSM
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
DebbieSM