• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Get Ready for Mother's Day with Mini Catty Flyers!

In summary, Mini Catty Flyers are small, lightweight brochures that showcase popular products and exclusive offers. They are designed for convenience and easier shopping. The MD Sets, also known as Mini Display Sets, include a selection of top-selling products featured in the Mini Catty Flyers. They are useful for hosting parties, demonstrations, and personal use. The Mini Catty Flyers and MD Sets can also be used to promote businesses and increase sales through distribution, display, and online sharing. They can be customized with personal information for a personal touch. The Mini Catty Flyers and MD Sets often include special offers and promotions for customers to take advantage of.
kam
Staff member
Here are 2 Mini-catty Flyers with Mother's Day Sets.

One has the Host/Guest and MD Sets. I left the Sales Blurb blank for you to fill in.

The other one just has the MD Sets and the Guest Special for April. I typed something in the blurb, but you can change it.

Using Acro Reader, you can fill in your info at the very top. If your website it too long, enter it as the last line and it will fall slightly below the logo.

Attachments

• MiniCattyInsertAprMDSets2011_fillable.pdf
    781 KB · Views: 356
  • MiniCattyInsertMDSets2011_fillable.pdf
    969.6 KB · Views: 338
Thank you, I love them!!!

Wow, these Mini-catty Flyers with Mother's Day Sets look amazing! I love how you included the Host/Guest and MD Sets on one flyer and the MD Sets and Guest Special for April on the other. It makes it so convenient for customers to see all the options in one place. And thank you for leaving the Sales Blurb blank for us to customize – that's such a thoughtful touch. I can't wait to use these flyers to promote our Mother's Day specials. And the fact that we can use Acro Reader to easily fill in our information is just the cherry on top. Thank you for creating such professional and user-friendly flyers!

Related to Get Ready for Mother's Day with Mini Catty Flyers!

What are Mini Catty Flyers?

Mini Catty Flyers are small, lightweight brochures that showcase our most popular products and exclusive offers. They are designed to make shopping easier and more convenient for our customers.

What is included in the MD Sets?

The MD Sets, also known as Mini Display Sets, include a selection of our top-selling products that are featured in the Mini Catty Flyers. These sets are perfect for hosting parties and demonstrations, as well as for personal use.

How do I use the Mini Catty Flyers and MD Sets for my business?

The Mini Catty Flyers and MD Sets are great tools for promoting your business and increasing sales. You can hand them out to potential customers, display them at events, and use them as part of your party demonstrations. They are also great for sharing on social media and through email marketing.

Can I customize the Mini Catty Flyers and MD Sets?

Yes, you can customize the Mini Catty Flyers and MD Sets with your personal information, such as your name and contact information. This adds a personal touch and helps customers remember you and your business.

Are there any special offers or promotions included in the Mini Catty Flyers and MD Sets?

Yes, the Mini Catty Flyers and MD Sets often feature exclusive offers and promotions for our customers. Be sure to check them out and take advantage of these deals while they last!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kam
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • kam
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
kam
  • kam