• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Get Qualified and Attend a Bridal Extravaganza - Only $50 Away!

In summary, Tara's open house was slow, but she received a large order from the one guest who showed up. She only needs $50 more to turn in the show and qualify, which is crucial for an upcoming opportunity at a bridal extravaganza. Tara is determined to reach her goal and is advised to reach out to potential customers who were unable to attend and offer a discount. She is encouraged to stay positive and excited about the products and her business.
grainsmommy
My open house was DEAD! But the one guy who showed up ordered 103.xx worth of stuff. I only need 50$ more to turn the show in and get qualified! I want this SO BAD because my recruiter offered me an AWESOME opportunity to go with her to a bridal extravaganza on Sunday and I need my website. (Money is short this week, so I can't pay for it right now:blushing:)

I CAN DO IT!!!
-Tara

You CAN do it! Call your invites & see if they want to place an order since they were unable to attend. $50 adds up really quick!

Just remember how badly you want to go to the bridal extravaganza. Keep the excitement when you call to and expect to get orders. Many people want to come, but are unable to and still want to order. You can do it. You need to know you can do it. Let us know how it goes.

Don't forget they can view all of our products on the PC website even though you don't have your own yet. Have them look at the products on-line. Tell them how we have a lot of new products and be excited about them. You will get those orders.

You can also tell them I'm almost at my goal so I'm offering a 10% discount. This worked for me for a sell-athon one time. I was so very close so I called all of my past hosts and told them I'm only $100 away from my goal for the month so I'm offering my past hosts 10% if they order by Saturday. It worked and they loved it!

Hi Tara,I'm sorry to hear that your open house was slow, but it's great that the one guest who showed up placed a big order! You're so close to reaching your goal of $50 more to turn the show in and qualify. That's fantastic! It sounds like you have an amazing opportunity coming up with your recruiter at the bridal extravaganza. I completely understand that money can be tight at times, but don't worry, you can definitely make it happen! Keep pushing towards your goal and I have no doubt that you will get there. Remember, you have a great product and a great opportunity, so keep sharing and promoting it. You got this!Best of luck,
A fellow pampered chef consultant

1. What is the "Only 50 More Dollars!!" promotion?

The "Only 50 More Dollars!!" promotion is a limited time offer where customers can receive a special discount when they spend $50 or more on Pampered Chef products.

2. How long is the "Only 50 More Dollars!!" promotion valid?

The promotion is typically valid for a week or two, but the exact duration may vary. We recommend checking our website or social media pages for the most up-to-date information on current promotions.

3. Can I combine the "Only 50 More Dollars!!" promotion with other discounts or offers?

No, unfortunately the "Only 50 More Dollars!!" promotion cannot be combined with any other discounts or offers. However, you can still earn Host Rewards or use product credit on your order.

4. What items are eligible for the "Only 50 More Dollars!!" promotion?

The promotion is valid on all Pampered Chef products, including kitchen tools, cookware, bakeware, and pantry items. However, it is not applicable to gift cards or previous purchases.

5. How do I redeem the "Only 50 More Dollars!!" promotion?

To redeem the promotion, simply add $50 or more worth of products to your cart and the discount will automatically be applied at checkout. No promo code is needed.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• thehaleykitchen
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Chefgirl2
Replies
Views
SnowChef
Replies
Views
FeliciaD