• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Get Paula Deen's Soup Crocks for Perfect Single-Serving Meals!

In summary, the conversation discussed a desire to purchase the crocks used by Paula Deen on her show for individual servings of dishes like Beef Stew and Chicken Noodle Soup. The individual had looked online and at Food Network's website, but was unable to locate the crocks. Suggestions were made to check Paula Deen's restaurant website and magazine website, as well as to call the restaurant and email Paula Deen herself to inquire about purchasing the crocks. Other potential places to look for the crocks were also mentioned.
thechefofnorthbend
I saw her show on French Onion Soup (individual servings) and I SO WANT ONE OF HER CROCKS!! They would be PERFECT for single serving Beef Stew, Chicken Noodle in a Cup, Mug-Pies...etc. Is there a way to order product you have seen her use on her show? I tried looking online at FTV, but no such luck :(

She has a magazine maybe you could find them in there, not sure if it's a new mag or not. I just seen it for the first time .

it's not a new one I just today gave my latest copy away I think she does have a place that you can order form,
places like linens and things carry them too (not ehr brand but similar)
Teresa

thechefofnorthbend said:
I saw her show on French Onion Soup (individual servings) and I SO WANT ONE OF HER CROCKS!! They would be PERFECT for single serving Beef Stew, Chicken Noodle in a Cup, Mug-Pies...etc. Is there a way to order product you have seen her use on her show? I tried looking online at FTV, but no such luck :(

You can also check at the website for her restaurant. She prob. sells stuff there too. Good Luck. I luuuuuuuuuuuVVVVVVVVV Paula Deen You know Everythings betta with buttah.
Try the Shrimp & Baked Potato soup it is Devine:D

Google her name... you'll find several sites for her.. maybe you can find items on one of them.

I had to laugh the other day....I saw her recommending some "look alike" easy read measuring cups! I was thinking, 'come on Paula, get some from PC!'

thechefofnorthbend said:

Her restaurant site is www.theladyandsons.com

Her magazine site is www.pauladeenmagazine.com REader/subscription services is 877-933-5736. I do not know if they would be able to help since this is where you subscribe to the magazine.

She does have advertisements in the bakc of her magainze. I am looking at Nov/Dec and do not see crocks.

You try sending an email from her website and see if she asnwers it. I know they answer questions in the magazine from readers. I would call the restaurant too - that number is 912-233-2600.

Hope this helps.

I subscribe to her magazines and if i ever see them, I will let you know.

She also shops at Kitchens on the Square.

Are these them?
http://www.kitchensonthesquare.com/Details.cfm?ProdID=248&category=5

They look like mini cast iron deep frying buckets. OMG they were adorable!! I am so vain...I just want them because they are too darn cute!

Related to Get Paula Deen's Soup Crocks for Perfect Single-Serving Meals!

1. What is the size of the Paula Deen Soup Crocks?

The Paula Deen Soup Crocks are approximately 16 ounces, making them the perfect size for single-serving meals.

2. Are the Paula Deen Soup Crocks oven-safe?

Yes, these soup crocks are oven-safe up to 500 degrees Fahrenheit, allowing you to make delicious baked soups and casseroles.

3. Can the Paula Deen Soup Crocks be used in the microwave?

Yes, these soup crocks are microwave-safe, making reheating your meals quick and easy.

4. Are the Paula Deen Soup Crocks dishwasher-safe?

Yes, these soup crocks are dishwasher-safe, making clean-up a breeze after enjoying your single-serving meal.

5. What materials are the Paula Deen Soup Crocks made of?

These soup crocks are made of high-quality stoneware, ensuring durability and even heat distribution for perfectly cooked meals every time.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pamperedlinda
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
pamperedharriet
  • dannyzmom
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
dannyzmom
  • dannyzmom