• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Get Holiday-Ready with Our Pre-Wrapped Gifts - Great Ideas and Inspiration!"

4? You would not want to be stuck with a hundred of them.I wouldnt either, I would go with a mix and chop ..they love that at every show.
flemings99
Gold Member
I'm doing an event in Dec. and they have asked to have pre-wrapped gifts for guest to purchase. I have to admit, I'm not the best at this. I'm sure some of you have great ideas on what to have on hand and how to have them wrapped.

I do have some inventory but most of it is small things, mix n' chops, sm. servers and so on. Not sure where to go with this request. Ideas/pics greatly appreciated.:blushing:

Will this event be early enough in Dec. for you to place orders? There's another thread talking about this...the bad thing about cash & carry with TPC is that there is no warranty...then you just never know what the customers will want...like someone else said, you stock up on the mix & chop because that's what everyone wanted at the last event, and this one everyone wants a food chopper! There's just no way to figure it out.

I would do a few sample ideas packaged together to showcase gift giving ideas, but not do actual cash & carry (like a batter and a whisk together for example)...

HTH!

I'm not as creative as some on this board either but off the top of my head...

1) Take a set of 4 snowman plates. Put holiday candy on each plate and cover with saran wrap. Sell as 4 individual gifts. Great teacher gift!
2) Purchase one of each of our ice cream toppings and the small bamboo spoons. Attach the spoon with a red ribbon to top of jar.
3) There is a lot of past posts on layering soup or cookies (dry mix) in the small batter bowl
4) You could always order some of PC pre-packaged gifts .... in catalog (can't remember page number)
5) Attach a mini whisk to a SB Cookbook
6) I would definitely bring in additional Holiday Dessert Cookbooks for purchase

Hope some of these help. Good luck

They have some really cute gift ideas in the mini Holiday catty, near the back.

They also have posted the Holiday Gifts on the website- look for "Holiday Gifts" category under the Products page. You can make up sample packages as they did there. I personally would NOT have prepackaged anything for folks to buy- other than small things that are easy to have on hand and still can be used at your shows as gifts. With 400+ products, you can't know what will sell and it would be too expensive. I would explain that we do not carry inventory, but you can create samples for them to order "as is" and they can then either have them shipped to you to be "put together" or shipped separately to the customer. Or something along those lines.

Maybe you could kind of do a play on the presents in the mini catalog. Have bows with small items (stainless mini whisk, small spreader, petite bamboo spoons, etc.) tied through the middle. You could sell them at the price of the item, and not be putting yourself out too much. Maybe have one or two displayed on a gift wrapped box. Or you could have the bows with the items and give them away to people who place an order over a certain dollar amount.

How about putting 3 rubs/seasonings in a holiday themed bag with a ribbon and a tag that says "Seasonings Greetings" attached to it?

I would do sample packages and offer to wrap and deliver in time for the holidays. The last time I did this only a few of the people took me up on it, the rest didn't mind wrapping themselves :) I agree that cash n carry is too much!

akgirl, how did you decorate and deliver? Did you have everything shipped to you, and you mailed or drove it to people's homes?

Yes, I had the items people wanted wrapped delivered to me, then I just wrapped with holiday wrap and ribbon (I actually like wrapping presents) and delivered to the people that ordered the gifts. I did limit my delivery area to Anchorage only, but it's not a super huge city and mileage is a write off. Again, not everybody took me up on the offer, but they did seem impressed that I would offer. I think out of $400-500 in orders, I only wrapped and delivered to 4 people. But, those people are still on my email list and occasionally place orders! :)

I am agreeing with everyone! I am also doing booths and I would reccommend you have a small amount of cash and carry easy low cost items...not in large quantities maybe 12 or 6 of a set of something...for example the idea with the snowman plates is perfect but only get 2 sets which will make 8 individual gifts after 7 sale keep one for sample and take orders due to a "sale out", same for the seasonings and sauces just have minimal #'s and keep your sample for orders. This will generate sales and orders!! Take your bar pan and package it up with a recipe book or something with a ribbon and say order me for just $???. Also be sure to advertise "All orders placed today will be delivered the week of???" This gives people additional confidence and be sure to place your orders RIGHT AWAY!!! Good Luck!!!

Related to Get Holiday-Ready with Our Pre-Wrapped Gifts - Great Ideas and Inspiration!"

1. What are the options for "Gifts Ready to Go..."?

The "Gifts Ready to Go..." collection includes a variety of pre-made gift sets that are perfect for any occasion. These sets range from kitchen essentials to baking tools to cookbooks, making it easy to find the perfect gift for anyone on your list.

2. Can I customize the "Gifts Ready to Go..." sets?

Unfortunately, the "Gifts Ready to Go..." sets are not customizable. However, they are thoughtfully curated to include a variety of our best-selling products, so you can be sure the recipient will love their gift.

3. Are the "Gifts Ready to Go..." sets available for purchase year-round?

Yes, the "Gifts Ready to Go..." sets are available for purchase year-round. They make great gifts for birthdays, holidays, or just to show someone you care.

4. Can I have a "Gifts Ready to Go..." set shipped directly to the recipient?

Yes, you can have a "Gifts Ready to Go..." set shipped directly to the recipient. During checkout, you can enter their shipping address and even include a personalized message for the recipient.

5. Are there any special discounts or promotions for the "Gifts Ready to Go..." sets?

From time to time, we may offer special discounts or promotions on certain "Gifts Ready to Go..." sets. Be sure to check our website or sign up for our newsletter to stay updated on any current deals.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ChefShalon
  • Pampered Chef Booths
Replies
Views
ChefShalon
Replies
Views
elizabethfox
  • chefjessicah
  • Pampered Chef Booths
Replies