• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Get Fit with the Wii Fit: Available Now on 5/21!

In summary, the Wii Fit is now available on 5/21. It is a balance board and fitness-type interface where you can track things and do Yoga, Balance, Aerobics and Strength Training.
janetupnorth
Gold Member
There is now a Wii Fit available on 5/21 - looks like a balance board and fitness-type interface where you can track things and do Yoga, Balance, Aerobics and Strength Training...

Here are the details:http://www.circuitcity.com/ccd/productDetail.do?oid=211097

That sounds so cool!!! I love the Wii. So much fun.

My brother lent us his for 1 week last summer - it was a blast...we just can't justify buying one...too many other bills.It's fun to look though!

I saw it on the Today show last week. Almost made we want to get up and exercise!

I dont have a WII but I tried yoga at the gym for the first time yesterday and I knew it was going to be harder then I looked, but man, it was MUCH harder! I am so sore today!

That looks cool. It's one of the reasons I caved in and agreed that we should get the Wii for the kids. At least with this "video game" they have the possibility of getting off their butts to play! lol

http://women.evenhealth.com

What's funny is my dh told me that he wanted to get the kids the wii for christmas. I wasn't sold (we have the xbox and xbox 360) so then he told me about this game coming out in May. I'm sold and we ended up getting it for them for christmas.

I will probably be buying it this week. Toys R Us has a deal where if you buy the wii we ski, you get $10 off wii fit. I haven't heard of wii we ski so I'm not sure if you use the wii fitness board with it or not. I would think you would.

I am totally getting it!! We love our wii - and let me tell you, the boxing - its a workout in itself!! As is the tennis -

We have had friends come over for apps and drinks and then played the wii - the wii fit is just what I need to get my butt moving and in shape for summer!!!! I will be on line first thing on Wedns.!

I want it!! I love Dance Dance Revolution, it's a great workout. That is the main reason we bought a wii! I want the wii fit but shouldn't spend the money on it. Probably will, but shouldn't!

KellyTheChef said:
That looks cool. It's one of the reasons I caved in and agreed that we should get the Wii for the kids. At least with this "video game" they have the possibility of getting off their butts to play! lol

I totally agree, besides me wanting DDR, this is why we got the wii too. We have tried to avoid video games up until now.

I saw the wii fit advertised a while back and so that made me want a wii even more. We went to Target first thing this morning as they finally had some wii's in stock and bought one along with the mario kart game. I have had a blast playing it and am really excited for the wii fit to come out. I can't wait for someone to ask how I got into such great shape, etc and I can say oh by playing my wii!!!

JoLynn

My SIL was going to buy a treadmill (because I'm stealing my bike back now that I'm not ginormously pregnant anymore), but has decided to use the money on a Wii and Wii Fit instead. I'm all for it! I can play at her place! I want her to get DDR, too :)

jbarnhill said:
I saw the wii fit advertised a while back and so that made me want a wii even more. We went to Target first thing this morning as they finally had some wii's in stock and bought one along with the mario kart game. I have had a blast playing it and am really excited for the wii fit to come out. I can't wait for someone to ask how I got into such great shape, etc and I can say oh by playing my wii!!!

JoLynn

I've been playing mariokart like crazy too! Not as good of a workout as DDR, but....oh well! It's fun!

My husband has it pre ordered!!! We need that game!!!

I just bought DDR for my son for his birthday. It is a good workout once you actually can figure out how to do it. I'd love the Wii Fit, but I'm not going to spend the money. My SIL is getting it as a late Mother's Day gift. I'll try hers.

okay...what is DDR. We have a wii and I am thinking about getting the Wii Fit game for my daughter. She struggles with medical problems and weight problems. My kids love the Wii boxing, golf, and baseball. They have bought a few more military type games, but they don't make them exercise like the others do. I bought the Wii because the cames were interactive and they had to move around. Otherwise they sit in front of the video game for hours doing nothing...they are like zombies sometimes.

DH and I have been trying to buy one for months. Every store here is sold out. He found one online, so he bought it online, and a month later we still didn't have the Wii- so we had to file something with the credit card company to get our money back...

We still don't have a Wii- I wish we did, I really like Pilates and would like to try the boxing one on my DH. I think if we could box one another it would be very therapuetic! :) LOL

we bought ours as a christmas gift for the family. It was tough...everyone was sold out. I went to lots of stores that advertised they had them and they were always out. One of our local stores did that several times. I finally asked the manager when they would be getting some more. He told me to come back at 8 on Thursday...I think. So, I show up at 7:45...the store opens at 8...and there are 2 ladies standing at the door when I drive up. They let them in and lock the door back. At 8 I get in and these 2 ladies bought the only 2 they had...boy was I mad. So, I asked the manager again and he said we just go them in and the sales lady says we sold them to these 2 ladies...one was under the counter because she couldn't pay for it right then and would be back later. I am not happy and the manager is not happy, so he tells me he is suppose to get more on Wed. and he will put my name on one and put it back for me. Well, he doesn't get them on Wed. so he calls me to let me know and they come in the next day and he saves one for me. Now I am happy and my kids got their wii for Christmas. You would think with the demand they would stock plenty in the stores.

I was pulling all the black friday ads looking for the wii and KMarts ad said "limited supply...maybe none". Now that cracked me up. Nothing makes me more mad than a store advertising an item and when you get there they say "oh we only had 2".

Shawnna said:
okay...what is DDR. We have a wii and I am thinking about getting the Wii Fit game for my daughter. She struggles with medical problems and weight problems. My kids love the Wii boxing, golf, and baseball. They have bought a few more military type games, but they don't make them exercise like the others do. I bought the Wii because the cames were interactive and they had to move around. Otherwise they sit in front of the video game for hours doing nothing...they are like zombies sometimes.

DDR is Dance Dance Revolution! You follow the beat/rhythm of random songs (or pick your own from the list). There's a beginner, basic, difficult and higher stage (forgot the name). I'm pretty much stuck on beginner, and I haven't played it except the first weekend we got it. I won't be getting any better anytime soon. My kids get all sweaty and end up having to take there shirts off. It's good exercise. The songs are pretty much okay for innocent ears.

Thanks for clarifying the DDR - I was thinking DDR memory and that it was a good system. :)Our Walmart here seems to get them in a lot. Also Circuit City and Amazon gets them in frequently - you can set up for alerts.

I am going to get this as well.
I have read a report to be careful when your kids are on it because the BMI chart is a little weird or something and it is tagging kids as overweight/obese, etc. Yahoo had something about it a week or so ago.

Related to Get Fit with the Wii Fit: Available Now on 5/21!

1. Can I use the Wii Fit with my Pampered Chef products?

No, the Wii Fit is a separate product and is not compatible with any Pampered Chef items.

2. Does Pampered Chef sell the Wii Fit?

No, we do not sell the Wii Fit. We specialize in kitchen and cooking products, not fitness equipment.

3. Are there any Pampered Chef recipes or cooking tips specifically for using the Wii Fit?

No, we do not have any recipes or cooking tips related to the Wii Fit. Our focus is on creating delicious meals and making cooking easier and more enjoyable.

4. Can I earn Pampered Chef rewards or discounts by using the Wii Fit?

No, our rewards program is based on purchases of Pampered Chef products, not on using other products or equipment.

5. Is there a Pampered Chef version of the Wii Fit?

No, there is no Pampered Chef version of the Wii Fit. As mentioned before, we specialize in kitchen and cooking products, not fitness equipment.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
gingertannery
  • lauradahl
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
lauradahl
  • tvwalsh72
  • General Chat
Replies