• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Get Extra Prayers for My Tooth Extraction | Updated Prayer Request

Thanks, Mandy!I had 2 teeth pulled from a ski accident in 6th grade... you'll be okay!!!Thanks, Jen!Mine stems from a jaw surgery I had... I *hope* I don't need any more!
mommyhugz1978
Gold Member
Today is the day that I go and get all those teeth pulled:yuck: :cry: some extra prayers would be great right about now...... I hate the dentist with a passion .........So here is hoping that it goes as planned!!! :rolleyes:

Been there, done that! Good luck and an extra prayer for an easy & speedy recovery!!

You're in my thoughts today!

Ouch - here's to lots of lidacaine/novacaine (or whatever is the current anesthetic of choice) and nitrous oxide for you! I hope it goes well!

I just got back from the dentist...... lots of novacaine.. he was so gentle that he had pulled three teeth and I thought he was working on the first still... LOL any ways.... lots of drugs coming my way!!!!!

Thanks for the update! Good luck:) (I hate the part where the Novocaine is wearing off)

Yeah it hurts right now.... I can't feel my ear... LOL and my ear buds for my MP3 player kept falling out LOL!!! I have 5 stitches as well those come out in a week!!!

Leah~

Glad to hear that it went well (or, as well as could be expected with getting teeth pulled!!)

Hope you heal quickly!!

{{{{{HUGS}}}}}

Thanks for the Prayers and the hugs guys that means alot!!! My sweet husband took the day off from work to be with me today... he won't let me lift a finger ... I Love it when he pampers me.. maybe I should go to the dentist more often and have major stuff done LOL...UH>.... not on your life!!!

HUGS Leah! I hope you are feeling better soon.

Leah--I am glad all went well for you. I know what you are talking about the dentist. He is the last person I would like to see for a while. :) Enjoy being pampered. :p :p

Oh, I'm glad it went well for you! I'm *so* afraid of the dentist. I have a root canal tomorrow and he gave me a prescription for Valium so I wouldn't have another panic attack.

I was on the verge of having one..... he told me to take deep breaths and put the head phones in my ears.... LOL I brought my mp3 player with me......... I have never shaked that bad in a long time.. I was so shakey .....

jenniferp417 said:
Oh, I'm glad it went well for you! I'm *so* afraid of the dentist. I have a root canal tomorrow and he gave me a prescription for Valium so I wouldn't have another panic attack.

I had 2 from a ski accident in 6th grade... you'll be okay!!!

Thanks, Jen!

Mine stems from a jaw surgery I had... I *hope* I don't need any more!

Related to Get Extra Prayers for My Tooth Extraction | Updated Prayer Request

1. Can I request prayers for my tooth extraction even if I am not religious?

Yes, absolutely. Our community is open to everyone regardless of their religious beliefs. We welcome anyone who is in need of prayers and support.

2. How do I submit a prayer request for my tooth extraction?

You can submit a prayer request through our website or by contacting one of our representatives. Simply provide your name and a brief description of your situation and our team will add you to our prayer list.

3. How long will my prayer request for my tooth extraction be active?

Your prayer request will remain active for 30 days. After that, it will be removed from our list. However, you are welcome to submit another prayer request if you would like continued prayers.

4. Can I request prayers for someone else's tooth extraction?

Yes, you can submit a prayer request on behalf of someone else. Just make sure to provide their name and a brief description of their situation. We believe that prayers can make a difference for anyone in need.

5. Will my prayer request for my tooth extraction be kept confidential?

Yes, all prayer requests are kept confidential and only shared with our team of dedicated prayer warriors. We respect your privacy and will not disclose your personal information to anyone else.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ChefLisa
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
baychef
  • Lisa/ChefBear
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
chefa
  • mommyhugz1978