• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Get Excited for the 09 Incentive Destination Reveal at Leadership!

I have to go" ... but then I realized that I would be the only person over 30 and I would feel out of place. I guess I'm just glad it's not happening this year!I felt the same way.. I had ZERO desire for Disney... All I could think of was, "Everyone is going to be there... I have to go" ... but then I realized that I would be the only person over 30 and I would feel out of place. I guess I'm just glad it's not happening this year!
dannyzmom
Gold Member
Did you all get this email?

Are they saying we will knwo the 09 incentive destination in November rather than waiting til Leadership?

Huh?

Sure sounds that way!

I'm thrilled that even Directors are involved - I would have expected it to be an upper level thing (that would have sucked since there are no UL directors anywhere near - I've tried to get hospitality with one with no luck).

Woo Hoo!!

OMG!!! Back when I was a new consultant PC used to do this and it was so awesome that everyone was having a meeting and finding out on the same day!!!!! I was so bummed when they stopped doing this! I'm so happy they are bringing it back!!!!!!

Does this mean that Jean and Marla won't do any crazy skits at Leadership? :(

pamperedlinda said:

Those two? I'm sure they'll find somthing to act out about.

pamperedlinda said:

Maybe we'll be getting that on the DVD so we can share it with everyone else!

Yay!! I was so excited to see this!! I heard that's how they used to do it. How fun!!

M
I
C
K
E
YM
O
U
S
EIt has to be---5 years---and it will raise MORALE--

That would be AWESOME!!!

morfia said:
M
I
C
K
E
Y

M
O
U
S
E

It has to be---5 years---and it will raise MORALE--

That's EXACTLY what I was thinking. Oh my gosh, would that be awesome!!!!

I'm so sure that's what it's going to be... and maybe they will do what they did once and your points from December can be used for either this year's trips (Paris, Mex, FL) or next year's.

I am in a bad mood, so bear with me. I do my meetings on the Second Wednesday of every month so as to keep it easy for my team to remember as well as tell others. Now, I have to change it?!? I can't do it on Monday nights because I teach then! Grrrr.

cmdtrgd said:
I am in a bad mood, so bear with me. I do my meetings on the Second Wednesday of every month so as to keep it easy for my team to remember as well as tell others. Now, I have to change it?!? I can't do it on Monday nights because I teach then! Grrrr.

That's probably why they told us now -so as many as can are able to "save the date". I'm sure you can do something special at your meeting to go along with it.

MORFIA!!! My Director called this last week~she swears that for the 30th anniversary we will be in WDW again!

The 25th at disney was AMAZING!

I am sooooo hoping for Disneyworld! It would be just in time for my 10 anniversary, and my DH and I honeymooded there. Plus we are big Disney freaks anyway.

Disney would be super cool. DS would LOVE that!

I'm excited about the save the date BUT i don't want disney!! We have passes there!! I mean it would be great to have the travel allowance though. Thinking positive here.:D:p

i didn't get this email :( what are you talking about??

pckrissy said:
i didn't get this email :( what are you talking about??

I sent it to you Krissy! Weird that you didn't get it.

now I will not be bummed if I have to miss Denver in january!;)

ShanaSmith said:
I am sooooo hoping for Disneyworld! It would be just in time for my 10 anniversary, and my DH and I honeymooded there. Plus we are big Disney freaks anyway.

Me too!! We got married 10/23/99 & honeymooned in Disney! :D

I had a super weird dream last night about the reveal and the levels. I had another thought... what about a Disney Cruise? Even though I did hear through the grapevine that they would *never* do a Disney Cruise. But never say never, right?

finley1991 said:
I had a super weird dream last night about the reveal and the levels.

I had another thought... what about a Disney Cruise? Even though I did hear through the grapevine that they would *never* do a Disney Cruise. But never say never, right?

I would L:love0010:VE a Disney cruise!! I would not want to go to Disney World even though I have been told that it's awesome even for just adults - no desire. ...but I would be excited about it for my team and I would go if someone on the team earned it too!

bethcooks4u said:
I would not want to go to Disney World even though I have been told that it's awesome even for just adults - no desire.

I felt the same way.. I had ZERO desire for Disney... All I could think of was, "Everyone is going to be there with their kids..." I ended up going with 2 other consultants who went without their kids and I have to say, we had an absolute BLAST!!!!!!

We slept in... had a late breakfast.. went to a park for a little while... had a late lunch... did more of the park and then had dinner... usually somewhere nicer in the park. It was great... because we weren't with little ones, we missed most of the "tired" occurrences. (No offense meant to anyone with kids!!!) I did get a book from the Disney store about "Disney for Adults". We totally utilized that and had a game plan of what we wanted to be sure to do before we went.

Also, occasionally the Travel Channel will run specials on Disney and stuff to do behind the scenes. That was really helpful and fun too. We took advantage of hanging by the pool too and it was really great and relaxing.

It really was one of the top trips I've been on in my life. :)

Colleen I will definitely share your experience with my DH if they do announce Disney as the trip. Thanks!

A Disney cruise would be FANTASTIC!!!!!!!!!! I earned WDW and we had a rackin' good time! The kids just asked me a few weeks ago when we would ever be able to again, and I told them it would have to happen thru PC again!

I'd love Disney! We took DS there for one day while we were in FL visiting family this spring - he loved it. I'd be overjoyed to take him again and not have to fork out $$$ to do it! A Disney cruise would be awesome too.

I second NOT PAYING FOR IT :)

the best part of that whole trip was when they closed MGM to everyone except us PC'ers. They had a red carpet out for us to walk down and had people standing beside it yelling "Congrats________"...they would read your name off of your nametag.
DS was 8 and he was flabbergasted by the fact that all of these people were cheering for his Mom! That, and the fact that he rode the Rockin' Rollercoaster 15 times in a row that night! I would love to do this for my family again!

I would LOVE Disney or a Disney cruise (although I've heard those are the most expensive cruises out there!). I've never been to Disneyworld. We're taking the kids and going the end of Feb/beginning of March. It would be awesome to go the next year too! We'd get a good preview in March of what to be sure to go back and do if we go in 2010. I would LOVE that!! My kids don't even know we're going yet or else we'd have questions every day until then of when are we going, when are we going??

Disney does have some adult only places...or it did a few years ago. There is/was an island of clubs and dancing and drinking and you had to be 21 to get on the island.

I'm with Kristi that Disney World wouldn't be my first choice. I understand why it is excited to everyone who doesn't live in FL. The Cruise would be a whole different thing though. We look into prices every once in a while when I see that they are having specials but it is always too much even when there is a sale. It would be great to get to go for FREE.

I am excited that we get to hold a great big event and announce the trip. I haven't been around long enough to have experienced that before so I think it will be really cool. Hopefully there will be some other announcements too that we get to "reveal".

cmdtrgd said:
Disney does have some adult only places...or it did a few years ago. There is/was an island of clubs and dancing and drinking and you had to be 21 to get on the island.

They still do it's called Pleasure Island in Downtown Disney. I would still go and would love it since my kids could go but it would not be my first choice.

It wouldn't be my first choice....no kids and hubby refuses to go. I guess I could bring my nieces.

I have been waiting for Disney again! I soooo hope it will be Disney.

One of my most favorite parts of Leadership is the trip reveal. It will be interesting to see how things go without that skit. To know ahead of time will be great though.

cmdtrgd said:
It wouldn't be my first choice....no kids and hubby refuses to go. I guess I could bring my nieces.

We have no children either (DH has a daughter in her 30's) and DH isn't a good 'little people person.' Still, I could spend a week at EPCOT just going from one restaurant to the next.

Kate, if it's Disney, make your DH come anyway. There is so much to do in the area and you can hang out with us (our home in Florida is less than an hour from Disney). We'll be back there full-time by then. It's in a retirement community (not what you'd think) and we have an absolute blast there.

legacypc46 said:
. There is so much to do in the area and you can hang out with us (our home in Florida is less than an hour from Disney). .

Mine too!!! :D We'll all have to have a cheffer dinner!

I'm in!!!!!!

now, how much fun would THAT be to have all the cheffers together in WDW!!!! or wherever the trip is to! I am IN!

Related to Get Excited for the 09 Incentive Destination Reveal at Leadership!

Are they saying we will know the 09 incentive destination in November rather than waiting til Leadership?

Yes, the email is announcing that the 09 incentive destination will be revealed at Leadership instead of waiting until November.

Huh?

The email may have caused confusion, but it is simply stating that the 09 incentive destination will be announced at Leadership instead of waiting until November.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• OhmyDLM
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
cincychef
  • cookn' katie
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
pampered.chris
Replies