• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Get Booked for November with These Free Turkey Labels - Try Them Now!

In summary, Free Turkey Labels are adhesive labels provided by Pampered Chef as a free gift with purchase during the holiday season. They can be placed on Thanksgiving turkeys to help keep track of cooking times and temperatures. To receive them, you must make a purchase from Pampered Chef during the designated promotion period. Each pack contains 8 labels and can also be used on other meats besides turkey. However, they should be placed on the thickest part of the turkey's thigh and removed before carving and serving.
winnee
I use this site MANY times per day! You guys rock! I wanted to share a label I made up to hopefully generate bookings for November. I thought I'd probably put it on a Mini Catalog or maybe colored index cards. Please feel free to use this or change it up anyway you want.

Attachments

• Free Turkey labels2.doc
    596.5 KB · Views: 634
LOVE IT!!!:thumbup:

Thats Soo cute! lol I would use it, but I am out of before the 15 dates. 7 parties Wahoo! :)

Congratulations on your very full schedule ChefShalon!

Cute labels!

Thanks for sharing, I love these...so cute! Do you know what size label should be used?

The Avery 5164. It's the same label as the Mini Catalog invites.

Hello all! Thought this was a FABULOUS idea! I have adapted it to a 5160 label format. I am planning on putting this onto ALL of my order formes from my remaining show that I send to my hossts, my Nov. Invitaions and anyone else that I think might be interested.

Even if it is a catalog show...they can get the free turkey!

Attachments

• FREE TURKEY ANYONE.doc
    463 KB · Views: 512
Love them both, ladies!:love:

Awesome, shaowchef! I also thought about changing it up a little bit too. Instead of Free Turkey Anyone? I thought about Got Turkey? So many possibilites!!

LOVE - thanks for sharing!!!

1. What are Free Turkey Labels?

Free Turkey Labels are adhesive labels that can be placed on your Thanksgiving turkey to help keep track of cooking times and temperatures. They are provided by Pampered Chef as a free gift with purchase during the holiday season.

2. How do I get Free Turkey Labels?

In order to receive Free Turkey Labels, you must make a purchase from Pampered Chef during the designated promotion period. The labels will automatically be included in your order at no extra charge.

3. How many Free Turkey Labels come in a pack?

Each pack of Free Turkey Labels contains 8 labels. This is enough to cover multiple turkeys or to save some for future use.

4. Can I use Free Turkey Labels on other meats besides turkey?

While the labels are specifically designed for use on turkeys, they can also be used on other types of meat such as chicken, pork, or beef. Just make sure to adjust cooking times and temperatures accordingly.

5. Are there any special instructions for using Free Turkey Labels?

Yes, to ensure maximum effectiveness, it is important to place the label on the thickest part of the turkey's thigh. The label should also be removed and discarded before carving and serving the cooked turkey.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• melindag
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
melindag
  • Liquid Sky
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
ChefBeckyD
  • esavvymom