• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Get Back on Track with $2 Buck Grub Cooking Classes | Reconnect with CS Buddies

In summary, Amanda has been busy working on her business and recruiting new members to help with the workload. She also teaches cooking classes for $2 per person, which has been very successful.
pamperedalf
Silver Member
I can't remember when the last time I posted on cs was. I used to be addicted, now my new addiction is facebook, but I can't access that while I teach. LOL

Anyways I have let life run me over a few times, but now I'm taking charge. I have been just steady eddie & I want more. I know that I need to work my biz to get there. So I have been listening to the NED calls anytime the playback is forwarded to me. I just recruited my aunt last month, and my schedule is starting to pick up. Now I need to stay on top of it. Because once I get my schedule where I want I back off on everything else. Then I pay for it later!!!

One thing I started & it's having rave reviews is my $2 buck grub cooking classes. I have been doing 1 every other month. I focus on 3 recipes that can be made for $2 or less w/ the same protien. I haven't charged for the classes yet but someone said I should charge $2 per person to help cover the food costs. I'm still pondering.......All the times I have done them I have gotten a $300-$500 show out of the deal. My dh loves that the house is staying cleaner.

So to all my cs buddies, I know you're still out there please kick my butt & hold me accountable.:p

Dear Amanda,Welcome back to the Second Fiddle Section.Signed,First Chair, Second Fiddles

LOL KG you crack me up! Amanda welcome back! :)

Welcome back! Surprise! You came back and I was here!

Glad to have you back.

Good to see you Amanda! I was just thinking of you the other day and wondering how things were going. Missed ya!

Welcome back Amanda!

Missed ya! that FB is so addicting too!--blocked at my school too though! LOL!

1. What does "I'm Back................" mean?

"I'm Back................" is a phrase commonly used by Pampered Chef consultants to announce their return to the business after taking a break.

2. How long can I take a break from Pampered Chef before using the "I'm Back................" phrase?

There is no specific time frame for taking a break from Pampered Chef. You can use the "I'm Back................" phrase whenever you feel ready to return to the business.

3. Can I use the "I'm Back................" phrase if I am switching from another direct sales company?

Yes, you can still use the "I'm Back................" phrase even if you are joining Pampered Chef from another direct sales company. It is a great way to announce your new journey with us.

4. Is there a specific way to use the "I'm Back................" phrase on social media?

There is no specific way to use the phrase on social media, but we recommend using it as a caption or hashtag on your posts to let your followers know about your return to Pampered Chef.

5. Can I use the "I'm Back................" phrase if I am returning to Pampered Chef after a long time?

Absolutely! The "I'm Back................" phrase can be used no matter how long you have been away from the business. It's a great way to reconnect with your customers and team members.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Shawnna
Replies
Views
PattieChef21
  • wadesgirl
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
raebates