• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Get a Free Trivet: Tips for New Recruits in RFTH

In summary, the new recruit can order the RFTH Trivet on her first supply order or separately with shipping costs. Past CNLs are not included in the starter kit but can be viewed online. New recruits are eligible to earn points for the September issue even if they are not yet qualified. It is recommended to order the business builder package and add the RFTH Trivet to it, as it may ship together.
cochef
Gold Member
get the new RFTH Trivet? I have a new recuit and she is asking how she gets the new trivet for free. She doesn't really need to do a supply order yet so if she does a supply order just for the trivet, does she have to do the $4.25 shipping?
Also, there were no past CNL's in her starter kit. Will she be getting the September one soon - I don't have mine yet either.

She can order the trivet on her first supply order, whenever that may be. If she wants it now, she can do a supply order, and yes, she pays the shipping.Copies of the CN are not put in the starter kit. They will mail her one soon enough. She can look at all the past issues online.

thanks for that quick response. I knew I could count of you all!

I forgot to ask - are new recruits eligible to earn the points in September for all the bags even if they aren't qualified yet? I told her I thought she would be eligible but would make sure.

cochef said:
get the new RFTH Trivet? I have a new recuit and she is asking how she gets the new trivet for free. She doesn't really need to do a supply order yet so if she does a supply order just for the trivet, does she have to do the $4.25 shipping?
Also, there were no past CNL's in her starter kit. Will she be getting the September one soon - I don't have mine yet either.

I strongly suggest they order the business builder package and now that it's in the supply order screen on P3 I tell them to tack on the RUFTH trivet too.

Great idea, Beth! Never thought to tell them that - thanks! :)

BethCooks4U said:
I strongly suggest they order the business builder package and now that it's in the supply order screen on P3 I tell them to tack on the RUFTH trivet too.

Does it ship with it? That would be interesting to find out. They should just add the trivet to that package anyway.

Beth, thank you so much for that info. I know she is doing the business builder package. She was a consultant a fews ago (went inactive) and had no idea she could get the Trivet for free each year. Needless to say, she was thrilled when I told her about it!

1. How does a new recruit join the military?

To join the military, a new recruit must first meet the eligibility requirements, which include being a U.S. citizen or permanent resident, passing a physical exam, and having a high school diploma. They must then contact a military recruiter to begin the enlistment process. The recruiter will provide information about the different branches of the military and guide the recruit through the application and training process.

2. How long is the training process for a new recruit?

The length of training for a new recruit varies depending on the branch of the military and the specific job they will be performing. On average, basic training can last anywhere from 8 to 13 weeks. After basic training, recruits will go through additional training for their specific job, which can range from a few weeks to several months.

3. What benefits does a new recruit receive?

In addition to serving their country, new recruits receive a variety of benefits, including a steady salary, free housing or a housing allowance, healthcare, and education benefits such as the GI Bill. They may also have the opportunity to travel, gain valuable skills and experience, and receive retirement benefits after serving for a certain amount of time.

4. How does a new recruit choose their job in the military?

During the enlistment process, new recruits take the Armed Services Vocational Aptitude Battery (ASVAB) test to determine their strengths and abilities. Based on their scores, they will have a list of job options to choose from. They can also discuss their interests and career goals with their recruiter to find the best fit for them.

5. What is the commitment required for a new recruit?

The commitment required for a new recruit varies depending on the branch of the military and the type of contract they sign. Typically, the minimum commitment is 4 years of active duty, followed by a certain number of years in the reserves. However, some branches offer shorter commitments or have different options for part-time service. Recruits should discuss their options and potential commitment with their recruiter before enlisting.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• cochef
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
Sheila
  • Brenda.the.chef
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
Brenda.the.chef
  • crystalscookingnow