• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Get a Free Cookbook by Hosting a July/August Catalog Show with Me - Book Now!

In summary, the catty show host is offering a cookbook as an incentive for a catalog show. The host is thinking about doing 2 levels of catty shows--one for $400 and one for $700.
cookingmommy
So, I leave in a week and a half to go back to Guam. I actually have four parties here in CT before I leave (it is going to be a busy week, yeah!!!) and then obviously nothing until I start in Guam. I was thinking of offering a booking incentive for a catalog show at my four remaining cooking shows.

Something like..."Book a July or August catalog show with me and with ? minimum in sales I will buy you a cookbook of your choice" I figure I'll use the host discount for the cookbook, plus the commission you would get off that discount...it wouldn't cost me much for the cookbook.

Then, maybe I can have a few catalog shows on the books for August while I am trying to get back to Guam and organize some other shows.

What do you think? What should be my minimum show amount to get the free cookbook?

THanks

If you are really wanting to get them, say if you book it with me tonight you will get a free cookbook at the time of your show. I don't know if you want that expense with no guarantee of an amount, but that would probably get you one. Otherwise, I would say use your catalog show average.

Ohhh, I wouldn't give them their cookbook until I close their show out with say a $400-500 show. I haven't done a catalog show yet so is that too high?

Catty show average is only$200 so maybe go for $250. That way too you cold maybe get them to go over the $300 mark. Better for them and much better for you.

That is all a catty show average is $200!!!! That doesn't seem very high. I guess that is why we push cooking shows!!!!

Catty shows aren't usually as high, because people can't see the tools in action. And, frankly, most catty show hosts just want to do enough to get some freebies without going the extra mile to really get good stuff.

In my experienceCatty shows are for me usually $500-$700!! So don't limit yourself to $250. Host coaching plays a BIG BIG part in catty shows. You HAVE to keep them motivated. Hope this helps. AND I will offer to purchase the host special for them sometimes depending on what it is that is.

I'm glad you are doing catty shows and in CT 200 is low I have even done 1000.00 catty shows. you can do 2 levels to for a 400 show a cookbook for a 700 show maybe somthing a bit higher ect.. 4 or 5 catty shows a month really help your business,

I think it really depends on where in the country you live. I know that the show average here in Michigan is quite a bit lower than East/West Coasts......I think a good rule of thumb for Catalog Shows would be to think about how much you usually have in outside orders for a Cooking Show. I have found that my Catalog Show avg. tends to be about the same as my Outside Order avg......$250-300. For other parts of the country, this may be more.

I agree, my catalog show average is probably about 200-250 or so. My highest was just over $400. This month I'm shotting for $1000! I'm doing the $1000 mystery host catalog show so I hope it works! I have 8 people participating (need 10 for it to work) but I'm hoping they will collect more than $100 each. I'm giving them a second entry in the drawing if they collect over $150. I'll keep you all posted...

Related to Get a Free Cookbook by Hosting a July/August Catalog Show with Me - Book Now!

What is the "Get a Free Cookbook by Hosting a July/August Catalog Show with Me" promotion?

The "Get a Free Cookbook by Hosting a July/August Catalog Show with Me" promotion is a limited-time offer where you can receive a free cookbook by hosting a catalog show with a Pampered Chef consultant during the months of July and August.

How do I qualify for the free cookbook?

To qualify for the free cookbook, you must host a catalog show with a minimum of $200 in sales during the months of July or August. The sales can be from either in-person orders or online orders placed through your personal catalog show link.

What cookbook can I receive for free?

The free cookbook you can receive is the Pampered Chef "Summer Recipes" cookbook, which is filled with delicious and easy recipes perfect for summer gatherings and barbecues.

Can I host a catalog show with a group of friends to reach the $200 minimum sales?

Yes, you can host a catalog show with a group of friends to reach the $200 minimum sales. As long as the total sales from the show reach $200, you will qualify for the free cookbook.

How do I book a catalog show with a Pampered Chef consultant?

To book a catalog show with a Pampered Chef consultant and take advantage of this promotion, you can contact your consultant directly or visit our website to find a consultant near you. They will help you set up a show and provide you with a personal catalog show link to share with your friends and family.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• babywings76
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
babywings76
  • kayleigh
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
carlajanes
Replies