• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Get a Free 1/2 Gallon of Chocolate Milk with Purchase - Limited Time Offer!

In summary, the offer is a limited time promotion where customers can receive a free 1/2 gallon of chocolate milk with the purchase of any Pampered Chef product. To redeem the offer, simply make a purchase of any Pampered Chef product and the free 1/2 gallon of chocolate milk will automatically be added to your order at checkout. There is no minimum purchase amount required and you can choose between whole or 2% chocolate milk for the free 1/2 gallon. This offer is available in all Pampered Chef locations, including in-store and online purchases.
ChefLisa
Hi all!

By entering this contest, I received a coupon for a free 1/2 gallon of chocolate milk with the purchase of two gallons of regular milk. Hopefully some of you can take advantage of it also.

http://promotions.whymilk.com/ggg/

I wasn't an instant winner.... :cry: Thank you though!! :)

pampmomof3 said:
I wasn't an instant winner.... :cry: Thank you though!! :)

I was not an instant winner either. I received a coupon via email. Keep an eye out for one from 'Milk Promotions.'

Related to Get a Free 1/2 Gallon of Chocolate Milk with Purchase - Limited Time Offer!

What is the offer for getting a free 1/2 gallon of chocolate milk?

The offer is a limited time promotion where customers can receive a free 1/2 gallon of chocolate milk with the purchase of any Pampered Chef product.

How do I redeem the offer for the free 1/2 gallon of chocolate milk?

To redeem the offer, simply make a purchase of any Pampered Chef product. The free 1/2 gallon of chocolate milk will automatically be added to your order at checkout.

Is there a minimum purchase amount required to receive the free 1/2 gallon of chocolate milk?

No, there is no minimum purchase amount required. Any purchase of a Pampered Chef product will qualify for the free 1/2 gallon of chocolate milk.

Can I choose the type of chocolate milk I want for the free 1/2 gallon?

Yes, you can choose between whole or 2% chocolate milk for the free 1/2 gallon.

Is this offer available in all Pampered Chef locations?

Yes, this offer is available in all Pampered Chef locations, including in-store and online purchases.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• The_Kitchen_Guy
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Crystal Patton
  • jenniferlynne
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies