• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Get 250 Free Business Cards + More!

In summary, the "Get 250 Free Business Cards + More!" promotion is a limited time offer from Pampered Chef that allows new consultants to receive 250 free business cards, a business card holder, and a free upgrade to the Deluxe Kit when they sign up to become a consultant. Any new consultant who signs up during the promotion period is eligible for the offer, and to redeem it, they simply need to sign up during the promotion period and the items will be automatically added to their order. The free business cards can be customized with the consultant's name, contact information, and a selection of designs, including the option to add their own logo or photo. The end date for the promotion varies, so it is important to check the current
Cindycooks
Silver Member
Got an email this morning. 250 free premium business cards among other free stuff. Check out the dots! Here is the link however it will take you to my page but hopefully you can edit to your info if interested. If you keep on clicking on "specials" at the top you can see the other freebies. I got sticky notes, a notepad, postcards etc....$19 including shipping for all. I have not placed the order yet incase I think of something else I need.

http://www.vistaprint.com/vp/multimatchingdoc.aspx?msid=SD0D0DDGTS6IR40KWNFKLWMGWGH1SRHE&matchto=088&maxmatch=1&GP=12%2F28%2F2007+11%3A10%3A08+AM

Hey there! Thanks for sharing this deal with us. I love getting free stuff, especially when it's business-related. I'll definitely check out the link you provided and see if I can take advantage of the offer. It's always nice to have some extra business cards on hand, and the other freebies sound great too. Thanks again for sharing!

Hi there!

Thank you for sharing this amazing deal with us. As a Pampered Chef consultant, I know how important it is to have professional business cards and other marketing materials to promote our business. I will definitely be checking out the link and taking advantage of these freebies. It's always great to save money while still getting high-quality products. Thank you again for sharing and I hope your business continues to thrive! Happy cooking!

What is the "Get 250 Free Business Cards + More!" promotion?

The "Get 250 Free Business Cards + More!" promotion is a limited time offer from Pampered Chef that allows new consultants to receive 250 free business cards, a business card holder, and a free upgrade to the Deluxe Kit when they sign up to become a consultant.

Who is eligible for the "Get 250 Free Business Cards + More!" promotion?

Any new consultant who signs up with Pampered Chef during the promotion period is eligible to receive the free business cards, business card holder, and Deluxe Kit upgrade.

How do I redeem the "Get 250 Free Business Cards + More!" promotion?

To redeem the promotion, simply sign up to become a consultant during the promotion period and the free business cards, business card holder, and Deluxe Kit upgrade will automatically be added to your order.

Can I customize the design of the free business cards?

Yes, you can customize the design of the free business cards with your name and contact information. You will also have the option to choose from a selection of designs and add your own logo or photo.

When does the "Get 250 Free Business Cards + More!" promotion end?

The promotion end date varies, so be sure to check the current promotions page on the Pampered Chef website for the most up-to-date information. Once the promotion has ended, it will no longer be available.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• KellyTheChef
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
courtneybelken
  • KellyTheChef
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • esavvymom