• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Get 2 Deep Covered Bakers for Your Kitchen | TIA!

In summary, hosts can choose two pieces of Stoneware at 60% off this month. However, the flyer states a limit of two pieces per show, with only one of any individual item. This means that the host can only get one Deep Covered Baker at 60% off. If the host wants a second one, they can either use their 1/2 price or % off discount. Alternatively, the consultant can offer to give the host the second Deep Covered Baker at 60% off and cover the remaining cost with a Consultant Gift, or the consultant can add a Co-Host to the show to purchase the second Deep Covered Baker. It is important to pay attention to the fine print on flyers to avoid any confusion or disappointment
PampMomof3
Gold Member
I have a host who wants 2 deep covered Bakers. Can we do that?

TIA!:D

Is it unlimited for the hosts too? I think they just get to pick one for the 60% off. If they spend the $60 in actual money then they get unlimited for another 20% I would think. Can anyone clarify?

They get to choose 2 pieces of Stoneware at 60% off this month. :D

Hosts may choose two in February at 60% off.

I would think that your host could get 2 dcb's...as far as I can see, it does not say that the host has to gt 2 different pieces, they just get pieces of stoneware at 60% off.......I would say that counts!! Have to wait and see what everyone else says!! Good luck!

I just looked at the flyer and it says that there is a limit of 2 pieces, one of any individual item. SO i guess that's a NO???

The flyer says "Limit two pieces per show, ONE OF ANY INDIVIDUAL ITEM. " So I read this as NO your host can not get (2) covered bakers. But she can get a second one as a half price item, free item.

You are correct, pkd09...just saw that in the bottom too..

I thought the Deep Covered Baker was excluded from the 60% off host special?

Jess

Originally it was excluded from the host special, but that change awhile back. It is still excluded from the guest special.

kristin --- guests and hosts do not need to spend $60 to get the 20% off stoneware. It's automatic

I was told that hosts could only get one DCB.

Only the hosts can get the DCB it's not available for the guests to get at 20%... that is the only piece that is excluded to the guests.

sillylittlechef said:
kristin --- guests and hosts do not need to spend $60 to get the 20% off stoneware. It's automatic
Well thats even better. I have to reread everything I think! I am obviously very confused-LOL!!!:p

Hi Guys! I just got done entering 19 orders from my show yesterday - awesome show! And the past host from whom this show was booked was there, and wanted to buy 2 deep covered bakers......I didn't read the small print of the flyer when I was at the show....and didn't know it would be a problem until I got to my Pampered Partner tonight.

It would not accept 2 bakers...so I went digging for the flyer, and noticed the fine print. (dumb rule, but oh well!)

My host is sitting at an almost $800 show and still collecting orders. I came home so pumped. My business has been running very slow and sluggish for the last few months - and this was just the kick in the butt that I needed to feel re-energized!

Melinda

2 DCB - Yes............She can get one using the Host # at 60% off and then
she can get another one with either her 1/2 price or her % off.

It's not as cheap as 60% off, but maybe you could tell her if she uses her 1/2 off you'll give it to her at 60% off and Con Gift her the rest??

Lisa

or.........if original hostess did not want DCB, order one under her name and get that way??

Would PP let you enter a Co-Host and let each one get one??

Just a thought.

HTH,

Lisa

AGHHHH... my original host wants 2 DCB's and I didn't read the fine print either so she didn't order one at 1/2 price from her show so I am going to have to hope I can get her one somehow... yikes ... I gotta pay better attention to the small print.

Related to Get 2 Deep Covered Bakers for Your Kitchen | TIA!

What are the dimensions of the 2 Deep Covered Bakers?

The 2 Deep Covered Bakers measure 10.5 inches long, 10.5 inches wide, and 6 inches tall.

What materials are the 2 Deep Covered Bakers made of?

The 2 Deep Covered Bakers are made of stoneware, which is a durable, heat-resistant material that is safe for use in the oven, microwave, and dishwasher.

What is the capacity of the 2 Deep Covered Bakers?

The 2 Deep Covered Bakers have a capacity of 3 quarts, making them perfect for cooking large dishes like casseroles, roasts, and stews.

Do I need to preheat the 2 Deep Covered Bakers before use?

No, the 2 Deep Covered Bakers are designed to be used without preheating. Simply place your food in the baker and put it in the oven to cook as directed in your recipe.

Can the 2 Deep Covered Bakers be used on the stovetop?

No, the 2 Deep Covered Bakers are not suitable for use on the stovetop. They are specifically designed for use in the oven, microwave, and dishwasher.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
JennLizFran
  • whiteyteresa
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
jessinthekitchen